[CH3] Sai Lub Jub Abb Series (Good Feeling)

Deep Fried Tofu

sarNie Egg
hiya I'm actually the person who planned on subbing this. I usually help with subbing to french but now I'm gonna start working on english subs. My pages and stuff should be up by tomorrow and hope to have first episode done by tomorrow night and episode 2 early Friday. Nice to meet everyone.

Deep Fried Tofu

sarNie Egg
Sorry for those waiting on subs, I was uploading the videos to my daily motion and my account suspended for 24 hours that means I can't upload anything until noon but I should be done with all subs by then working on ep 2 now. I have a question aren't most prime time lakorn around 1 hour 40 minutes? This seem short

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I am happy she wants to challenge herself with this character and the type of storyline. Patricia is adorable here but people really believed her pairing with Boy could sell it or even work ?? Cringeeeee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm confused as to why anyone would think this pairing would work lol.

(Pat doesn't deserve this !.)
Tell me about it. Sorry but actors like New, Tono, Phet or Toey would have been far more fitting to interpret the character. Boy lacks charisma and appeal great time !

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Yeah, I don't really see any chemistry between Boy and Pat. But I enjoy watching the other two pairings in here.