[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
True tat Ken is not as famous as Nadech but he is out there, snatching award lol i d k anymore this lakorn sound too good to be true!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I wish this rumor was true so I wouldn't have to write a long letter (provided with historical artifacts) to Chalida fans later on ... but 99 / 100 this is mostly just false rumor based on nothing but say so. Interesting how no one invested in this topic would even dare go and ask K'Da for clarity on Instagram. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
It would be too early for K'Da to confirm this lakorn because she hardly started filming Tik&Anne's lakorn yet.  LOL.  

And Nadech hasn't even started filming that lakorn with Yaya yet too.  Nadech also accepts 1 lakorn per year.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There is a reason why I used the word "clarity" and not "confirmation."

But hey... this is all rather amusing, so I'll back off now. =)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Even if Khun Da had future lakorn plans, she doesn't usually announce them on her IG right away.  She waits until she's almost done with her current project first.

I'm not digging the storyline of lakorn anyway, so I'll be glad if this lakorn was just a false rumor -- NK deserve something way better than this.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hm...so how is the first and second couple related again? I must have missed it. Anyway, I'm excited about the two pairings, but the storyline is kind of okay for now, based on what I've read.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol in my opinion Nammon (Mint) and Part (Alex): Used to be best friends but then their older parents/aunt/Uncle turned on each other and after that, Nammon and Part became competitive to each other, always bickering. But deep in their hearts they still wanna be friends or a little more than that. In my experience, it's just a deeper and more complex character of Nammon and Part. Eh. But not gonna say anything else now.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I love Mint and Ken's Part but NK's storyline is to old for them.....If they want a baby thing or something it has to be for a couple who doesn't look young and baby looking like NK. And For the R-Scenes i think there all right...I mean Yadech had R-Scenes so y not NK.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
NK are still young to have a baby together in a lakorn, but I do want them to have a baby together though haha.

However, I don't like rape scenes.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Penelope said:
NK are still young to have a baby together in a lakorn, but I do want them to have a baby together though haha.

However, I don't like rape scenes.
Agree...but sometime i like it cause it gives the drama more intence scenes and makes the drama interesting.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Truthfully, if what these close fanclub members are saying is true, they should respect the production and keep quiet until the producer or actors confirm themselves that this lakorn will surely be happening. If it's really Nadech, Kim, Ken and Mint then thank you to Khun Da. It can spare me another moment of ease because I wouldn't have to worry of seeing them pair with any of the actors and actresses that I do happen to like for the time being 5 55.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
coralista said:
Truthfully, if what these close fanclub members are saying is true, they should respect the production and keep quiet until the producer or actors confirm themselves that this lakorn will surely be happening. If it's really Nadech, Kim, Ken and Mint then thank you to Khun Da. It can spare me another moment of ease because I wouldn't have to worry of seeing them pair with any of the actors and actresses that I do happen to like for the time being 5 55.
Yes....I think we should ask Ruk_KimBarry to tell her frannn to keep stuf quiet but we just want to hear NK together again.

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Y wouldn't Ken P. take second lead. He was 3rd lead in 3NNT and he was also the 1 lead in his drama so I think he'll take it. Anyways I found out the NK synopsis...

NK were a couple back in 4th grade but broke up and went there separate ways....and 10-12 years later Nadech then found out about Kim's father and his father agreed to give there land to there kids b4 they die...so they both died and the land was givin to NK but Kim didnt want to share the land her and her father grew up in with Nadech. So Nadech built a fence separating both lands and they would bicker and bicker but one night they were drunk and fell slept with eachother. They then got married and forced to say the vow and stuff.

(AND THERE'S NO RAPE SCENE OR BABY OR ANYTHING) and yes I told her to keep stuff down but she's a big mouth tbh;;;;

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hmmm, i don't want to judge the plot too quickly just based on the short summary. It could potentially be very good. I just want NK to reunite but I need it to be in a plotline worthy of NK.