[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol Kmbarry as a fourth grade couple. Cute! Wowee so this time Nadech will be opposite of Pit, going all the way...

Kane and Mint will be so cute together!

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
lol Kmbarry as a fourth grade couple. Cute! Wowee so this time Nadech will be opposite of Pit, going all the way...

Kane and Mint will be so cute together!
IK,,,So i am hoping it's true about this...I am just doing what my friend saids.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ruk_KimBarry said:
OMG OMG OMG>>>>
My friend said that their will be a rape scene and something about pregnant....What???/ Can't wait. My kim being pregnant EEEKKKK...

I got the story line for Mint and Ken:
Mint's character is being a big brat and kinda annoying, her father owns a big company in BKK and she is in charge. She wants to make her father proud, so she competes against her biggest enemy ken, who owns another big company in BKK. She takes over her dad's place of being the boss of the building. Her and ken then end up fighting and bickering with each other... Like ALWAYS...........but something deep down inside both their hearts just want to be friends like b4. They were once best friends when they were like 10, but then there father broke up and now they end up being enemy. Ken knows all of Mint's weakness. When Mint is sad and hurt by her family problems, Ken was always there for her...And when both realized they had develop something. All they needed to do was make both there father's friends again and not compete against each other.

About NK's syspsis. She didn;t get much, but only a little...Srry,,, i know i was disappointed when she only told me a little....NK were once a couple back in 4th grade. But they don't know that it was each other...
Shut the front door!!!!!

You are so playing with my emotion right now!!!!!!

Omg please please NK!!!!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ruk_KimBarry said:
OMG OMG OMG>>>>
My friend said that their will be a rape scene and something about pregnant....What???/ Can't wait. My kim being pregnant EEEKKKK...

Mint's character is being a big brat and kinda annoying, her father owns a big company in BKK and she is in charge. She wants to make her father proud, so she competes against her biggest enemy ken, who owns another big company in BKK. She takes over her dad's place of being the boss of the building. Her and ken then end up fighting and bickering with each other... Like ALWAYS...........but something deep down inside both their hearts just want to be friends like b4. They were once best friends when they were like 10, but then there father broke up and now they end up being enemy. Ken knows all of Mint's weakness. When Mint is sad and hurt by her family problems, Ken was always there for her...And when both realized they had develop something. All they needed to do was make both there father's friends again and not compete against each other.

About NK's syspsis. She didn;t get much, but only a little...Srry,,, i know i was disappointed when she only told me a little....NK were once a couple back in 4th grade. But they don't know that it was each other...
 I will love to see a lakorn of Ken and Mint in this type of storyline in their own lakorn as pra'nang..

Sounds interesting. Thank You.

r-scene for Nadech/Kimmy. o m g. hahaha.

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
Sounds too good to be true. I would love to see Nadech go all the way, he needs to show his side of loving lmao.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
ruk_KimBarry said:
OMG OMG OMG>>>>

Week this is making me super excited and had on my high hope!!! Just don't make me cry after all of these excitement lol thank u so much for sharing!!!

Doubting on da other side :cry:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Penelope said:
I am 50/50 about the NK reunion for this lakorn. I don't want to be dissappointed if was all just a rumor.
I feel u Penelope!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Eh. I don't want Mint to except this role now. Her role will be similar to her character Nammon playing with Alex Rendell (along with Kim & Mart) in Ruk Pathiharn. I want to see something new. And as for Kim and Nadech, I'd be sooo happy if this is confirmed. I'd like to see Kim in this role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^u r right this will definitely be like Nammon for Chalida. She is usually good in picking roles that are different from her previous work. I pray that this will not be true.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm in love with the updates we got!!! I will love to see Mint and Ken and NK also in these roles. Really hoping it will be true. :)

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Well for Mint's character isn't like Nommon in Ruk Patiharn. Her character is more violent and bossy and more drama and louder. Something similar to Kim's characteristic in Raeng Pradtana.

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
^ Not as famous as Nadech though. I personally think Ken still needs to work on his acting. And just because of the success of one of his lakorns, it does not automatically guarantee that he will be top pra'ek from now on. I've seen one to many times where fresh faced actors and actresses lead a series and then get downgraded to a supporting character.