[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Well, I heard that Khun Da is gonna be doing another project called "Saban Nai Mek" a Lakorn Thai drama, she is planning to repair Nadech and Kim again, since she saw that both had good chemistry and good status, she choose KimBarry has the role. I just heard i am not sure if confirm.

Saban Nai Mek means Vow In The Cloud.

Someone told me that the storyline about this drama is that both Pra'ek and Nang'ek were enemy ever since they were little and they lived next door from each other, they had to share land because there father's were really close friends so they had to share a land together, but they were enemy's so they split the land with a fence. (Something similar to TRRR) They argued and fuss and fight, but one night, they were drunk and slept with each other and married each other unwillingly. Pra'ek was  a big player and Nang'ek was a tomboy girl who is a spoil brat and everything. 

Mint and Ken are the second couple in the storyline that Da has thought of.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Nice. The storyline does sound kind of like TRRR except some parts. Mint C and Ken PP? Or Mint N and Ken PP?

NVM, just saw the tagged up there.Hahah.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OM NK again, i am excited hehehe i am on ep 5 of RP ik i started late hehehehe. But i am loving them, Yes another Nk drama i think. LOL if she pairs Ken P and Mint i would be so freaking happy YES<>>>

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The storyline does sound similar to TRRR. But they were drunk and got married and there father are nest friends and there enemy. So Yeah the similarity is that they have a white fence dividing them hehehe.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, NK, hope this is true and I would love to see Ken P and Mint pairing as well. Doesn't ,matter which Mint. LOL. This is like a mix of 4HJ and TRRR. But loving the plot. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, NK, and I would love to see Ken P and Mint pairing, doesn't matter which Mint. LOL this is like a mix of 4HJ and TRRR. Loving the plot. Hope this is true. :)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I'll believe it once it has been confirmed by both nadech and kim and opening ceremony...don't wanna be hyped and be disappointed

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thats awesome!! Kimmy is an amazing actress so anything with her I'll watch.  Can you provide the source though? For some reason, people mentioned he doesn't make many lakorn but if he is in here with Kim that would be amazing!! It will surely satisfy NK fans. lol :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oooowww hope this is true! Hope this is true! Since it khun Da there will BE at least a kissin scene where it doesnt have too be staring lol!!! Please please please be true!!!

NK reunion sound great right now hahaha :heart: :wink:

Side note: dont put too much hope in this or it will just end up in dissappiontmet...

Well here da plan of Kim and Nadech!
1. Nadech is not filming anything right now but just waiting for this one others lakorn with Yaya...which i believe it will start shooting by da end of da year to wat i read at iheartlakorns???
2. Kim is now only filming TRRR and school at da same time which in her lastest interview she said work and school does not come running into one and another...

So tat mean there a chance lol just saying just saying hehehe

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
LOL....I know i am very excited for NK again, Yeah But Kim's schedule is kinda pack remember she still has one with maybe boy pakorn and ken P.

I am glad she is thinking about Mint C and Ken P.

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Well my close friend lives in thailand so she will give me all the info. She gave me a tiny piece. Pra'ek and I guess Mint if she is confirm, Pra'ek and Mint are step brother and sister. Pra'ek loves his little sister like it is his own blood but all Mint think is that Pra'ek's mother was the reason why her dad left her mom.

ruk_KimBarry said:
Well, I heard that Khun Da is gonna be doing another project called "Saban Nai Mek" a Lakorn Thai drama, she is planning to repair Nadech and Kim again, since she saw that both had good chemistry and good status, she choose KimBarry has the role. I just heard i am not sure if confirm.

Saban Nai Mek means Vow In The Cloud.

Someone told me that the storyline about this drama is that both Pra'ek and Nang'ek were enemy ever since they were little and they lived next door from each other, they had to share land because there father's were really close friends so they had to share a land together, but they were enemy's so they split the land with a fence. (Something similar to TRRR) They argued and fuss and fight, but one night, they were drunk and slept with each other and married each other unwillingly. Pra'ek was  a big player and Nang'ek was a tomboy girl who is a spoil brat and everything. 

Mint and Ken are the second couple in the storyline that Da has thought of.
Wow. I can't believed this. I'm very happy when you provided this good news. I hope that Kimbarry will pair again. I love and miss them so much. Thank you so much