[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
What do you mean by 'Puma' days. I'm curious now haha.
BTW, how did you post the links on your siggie with a title (your external links)?? I'm very curious because I've been trying to find out how to do it.
I was talking about his debut days.. especially the lakorn Sroy Saeng Jan in which he plays the character Puma/Pumma, where he starred with Sririta Jensen. It was a mix of ancient/modern lakorn.. sorta like this one.. I really loved how his character looked like in there.. :p

thanks for sharing Alice :) Mew is looking so cute <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was talking about his debut days.. especially the lakorn Sroy Saeng Jan in which he plays the character Puma/Pumma, where he starred with Sririta Jensen. It was a mix of ancient/modern lakorn.. sorta like this one.. I really loved how his character looked like in there.. :p

thanks for sharing Alice :) Mew is looking so cute <3
Oh. Haha. I thought you meant his Puma (brand) endorsing days. I was about to ask you if you've got any pics. Haha. Yeah I really miss the old days of Rome...when he was skinnier and more lively. I'm not saying he's fat, he still looks...good, but he just really looks like he can use a lot of rest.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
WOW haven't check in, in this tread for a while now...nothing much but WOW Mew is gorgeous! Rome is aging and dont blame him because this it a par tof life! Still handsome as always!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. benz's, ron's ig

digging an account which I assume as spp's crew and decided to post here, here's a glimpse to this lakorn

cr. nunnin5's ig

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn P'Rome so playful bet he got this lesson from Chompoo and P'Benz she's pretty as always

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da teaser looked funny maybe because of all da funny outfit hehehe but Mew look pretty and Benz looked sexy lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
There was like no romance whatsoever in the teaser.. hmm..
but from the teaser.. I didn't get thatexcited.. hopefully when it airs, it will interest me.. because it's such a nice cast!
Mew looks so pretty :)  everyone else looks so evil in here.. hehe..