[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to see Ann and Om in a lakorn together. It doesn't have to be this one in particular, but any lakorn would be fine. The age doesn't concern me at all, in the picture they look so good. They can be in any lakorn really. I think Barry has a better chance in this lakorn though,I don't know if they will even consider Om for this lakorn. Ann has such a nice personality, who wouldn't want to work with her. Seriously, we need some news on this lakorn.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i know many of you like ann, but i think she's too old for barry. i dont mind n'ek is older than p'ek if p'ek look mature enough, but no younger p'ek with baby look stare along with ann please.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ i think anne is okay. well i thought anne was barry's olders sis or sumthing. they're not pairing up in this lakorn. ??? correct me if i'm wrong. :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know many of you like ann, but i think she's too old for barry. i dont mind n'ek is older than p'ek if p'ek look mature enough, but no younger p'ek with baby look stare along with ann please.
they chose Anne with Barry cos it goes along side the storyline don't put this in a off topic everyone they're excited to see
Barry work with an Alist n'ek like Anne and looks like i just found an unusual different response there. Its fine cos its
ur opinion and everybody have their own taste and views. :lolyup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Ann is also in here too. Both of the investigation is very interesting. This one is also a period lakorn, I really like it.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think i should repeat it 1 more time..
ANN NOT TOO OLD FOR NADECH but NADECH IS TOO YOUNG FOR ANNE..
Thats why i prefer OM..

But hey,when i see all Anne's pic with Nadech,i think they look good together too..
Agree with Alice,its goes with the storyline,so i think we shouldn't complaint about the age...
Well,everyone have their taste and opinion..Its okay..

Anyway,i hope Anne in MGD,the one with Por N and this one...
I miss her so much..
So bored without any new lakorn from her now!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think i should repeat it 1 more time..
ANN NOT TOO OLD FOR NADECH but NADECH IS TOO YOUNG FOR ANNE..
Thats why i prefer OM..

But hey,when i see all Anne's pic with Nadech,i think they look good together too..
Agree with Alice,its goes with the storyline,so i think we shouldn't complaint about the age...
Well,everyone have their taste and opinion..Its okay..

Anyway,i hope Anne in MGD,the one with Por N and this one...
I miss her so much..
So bored without any new lakorn from her now!
well said sis age business isn't a big thing, hey something 4 u Anne she has 3 upcoming lineup within this year and till to
2012. :highfive:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
well said sis age business isn't a big thing, hey something 4 u Anne she has 3 upcoming lineup within this year and till to
2012. :highfive:
Just 2 was confirmed but we still don't know which one that she accepted...
And i think Anne also link to Off's lakorn..forgot..maybe tinah can tell more about it..

destiny411

Idyllic
ahh <3 lakorn sounds interesting!

i don't know....barry and anne is definitely not a couple i would like to see together. Age difference does not really matter, but the fact that nadech looks too young to look good with anne is really obvious to me. if they are paired up together, i hope that they can find some way to make nadech look older. love nadech, love anne. cannot wait~

anne is such a "jie dunn" for so many actors <3 perfect A-lister.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just 2 was confirmed but we still don't know which one that she accepted...
And i think Anne also link to Off's lakorn..forgot..maybe tinah can tell more about it..
i think she'll accept all the 3 lakorn and as for Khun Off one it won't be Anne cos Ch3 took her name out of the voting polls
its called tong neu glao they don't want Anne cos her image doesn't suit the alcoholic and too many husband so K'off wife
K'dang she want Tak Bongkot cos she reckon she suited in the role. here is picture of the consider n'ek if Ch3 won't won't agree they will cancel this lakorn

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i think she'll accept all the 3 lakorn and as for Khun Off one it won't be Anne cos Ch3 took her name out of the voting polls
its called tong neu glao they don't want Anne cos her image doesn't suit the alcoholic and too many husband so K'off wife
K'dang she want Tak Bongkot cos she reckon she suited in the role. here is picture of the consider n'ek if Ch3 won't won't agree they will cancel this lakorn
So the three lakorn that Ann might except are the one with Por, this one with Barry and MGD?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So the three lakorn that Ann might except are the one with Por, this one with Barry and MGD?
yes I'm pretty sure its this one but I don't know if Barry is confirm and as for the other 2 the investigation said to be
with Por N by Tv Scene and MGD so many sample of p'ek but the rumor request is Grate Warintorn. As 4 the one for Act Art
remaking Anne name is out.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yes I'm pretty sure its this one but I don't know if Barry is confirm and as for the other 2 the investigation said to be
with Por N by Tv Scene and MGD so many sample of p'ek but the rumor request is Grate Warintorn. As 4 the one for Act Art
remaking Anne name is out.
Thanks Alice. I am very happy if she can be in all three lakorn. The wait it's worth it. All the stories sounds interesting. Now we're waiting for confirmation and for who will be p'ek too. I don't mind Ann not being in the Act Art one. she already prove she can play in those role, they could have Tak in their if they see her potential. Thanks again and I am hoping we will hear something soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice. I am very happy if she can be in all three lakorn. The wait it's worth it. All the stories sounds interesting. Now we're waiting for confirmation and for who will be p'ek too. I don't mind Ann not being in the Act Art one. she already prove she can play in those role, they could have Tak in their if they see her potential. Thanks again and I am hoping we will hear something soon.
U welcome TML i been looking out for news confirm who's p'ek as well pantip is mostly the updates stuff there, just wait for
me to flip through the page or u can ask Tinah about updates as well.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
U welcome TML i been looking out for news confirm who's p'ek as well pantip is mostly the updates stuff there, just wait for
me to flip through the page or u can ask Tinah about updates as well.
Thanks Alice I appreciate that a lot. Yeah I will wait until you find more updates.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know whether it is just me or i'm bias if i say THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!

Anne look younger than her age in this pic.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Here we go again!!

lol...i thought this is the real pic but when i see the 1st one,i notice this one was edit by fan...