[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't really like the pairing..nedech may be very popular, but he's boyish look doesn't make it match with Ann. I want Ann to pair with a more mature pra ek...like someone said more manly looking.

Pra eks these days look very boyish and when they play a mature or business like role..it doesn't suit them at all...I see them as kids in an adult clothes...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann and Barry isn't comfirm to be in here or as a couple yet. This lakorn is based on a young man falling for an older women, so Barry would fit the role if he's the younger guy. I do understand Barry and Anne age gab, but the lakorn has a storyline that make sense. Let's wait for the comfirmation. In my opinion I hope it's Ann and Barry, not because I like them but because I know they won't disappoint me. The storyline is so interesting and different, I'm glad they have two unique people in here. Whether or not they will be a couple or not.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with Huabnag and i agree with ThaiMovieLover..
Nadech is so boyish look but the storyline about young man fall in love with older woman make a sense..
The storyline make a sense but Nadech is too boyish..

Don't know..
Sometime i want Nadech in here,sometime not..
Maybe i don't care..
Whoever it is even its old as Chatchai(i hope not) or young like Kao,i'll watch it because of Anne...

Well,like i said before..
We must wait and see..
maybe if Nadech here,they'll transform him to be more manly...

And as Anne fans,i know she like to challenge herself..
maybe she'll accept this role......
But deep in my heart,i want Om in here...
maybe Anne will more comfort to do some 'goosebump' scene with Om because its 2nd time they are together. :blush:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And for me LOL as if anyone cares :p aahah
I personally want Nadech in here cause RAK KAO MAK (= not just that
but he is talented for a newbie.
i love the storyline already
Its understandable to have Nadech play as the younger pra'ek since that's
the storyline.
I can't think of anyone younger than Anne who can take this role besides Nadech.
(younger generation)
Hahha like i told my sister earlier which i really did say;
"Nadech can look soo kiddish ahahahha but he is HOT"
*drools (=

He can totally pull the manly look!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you Lady Dila.
I really want Om to be in a lakorn with Ann too. Both of them would look about the same age, Om he's manly looking and mature too. Plus both Ann and Om has a sexy body too. The thing is, if Barry isn't in here I'm afraid they might choose someone we really don't like. I love Ann and can watch all her lakorn, but of course I like to see her with someone that match her.

Lol and ip.smilez,
I won't forget you... Yep nadech is so Hot! He's very talented for a newbie like you had mention. Really I think these two would match. If they were to choose Mark P or Mario M for this role I don't think we would agree. Mark does look mature, but he's very young looking. Mario would be too young and not manly enough. Barry is my winner. Lol.

Let's wait to see what happen. I think some of us are so concern about the age thing we forgot to get excited for this lakorn. It's Ann and Barry! And one of the best storyline I have heard in a while!!! Hope this will be confirm soon, I think we have been disappointed enough off Ann not confirm in her lakorn. Or something always goes wrong. This time I don't care who p'ek is really, as long as Ann she's in here! My sexy man too!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you Lady Dila.
I really want Om to be in a lakorn with Ann too. Both of them would look about the same age, Om he's manly looking and mature too. Plus both Ann and Om has a sexy body too. The thing is, if Barry isn't in here I'm afraid they might choose someone we really don't like. I love Ann and can watch all her lakorn, but of course I like to see her with someone that match her.

Lol and ip.smilez,
I won't forget you... Yep nadech is so Hot! He's very talented for a newbie like you had mention. Really I think these two would match. If they were to choose Mark P or Mario M for this role I don't think we would agree. Mark does look mature, but he's very young looking. Mario would be too young and not manly enough. Barry is my winner. Lol.

Let's wait to see what happen. I think some of us are so concern about the age thing we forgot to get excited for this lakorn. It's Ann and Barry! And one of the best storyline I have heard in a while!!! Hope this will be confirm soon, I think we have been disappointed enough off Ann not confirm in her lakorn. Or something always goes wrong. This time I don't care who p'ek is really, as long as Ann she's in here! My sexy man too!

yeah,if nadech is not in here,i'm afraid they choose someone :thumbdown:
Oh no,please not Mario..
I'm afraid he'll be more beautiful than Anne.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yeah,if nadech is not in here,i'm afraid they choose someone :thumbdown:
Oh no,please not Mario..
I'm afraid he'll be more beautiful than Anne.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

DILA you are hilarious..
tae i think its also crazy how Nadech is shooting t2o lakorns back to back w/Yaya -.-
idk who else he should pair with !!

OM IS A GREAT CHOICE TOO. I doubt it though

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
weather the pra'ek is barry or not i hope anne is in this lakorn. the storyline seem interesting
yeah..its so different..
Just talking about young man fall in love with older woman make me thinking of Ken-Noi and Hugh jackman and his very old wife...
Thats what we call love is blind.. :heart:

crabby

sarNie Egg
I don't really care who Anne co-star with as long as she has a new lakorn coming out. Obviously Anne isn't getting any younger and we don't know when she'll stop playing n'eke:( I'm a huge fan of Anne and want to see her act forever so as long as Anne is in a lakorn I'm happy. Age will always be a factor when it comes to Anne but I don't care I go for the quality of their acting and Anne acting is amazing. I hope it's Nadech if the storyline is about younger man falling in love with older woman. And I hope it's not Mario because he's to much of a pretty boy/fruit looking at least Nadech is some what manly then Mario.

pakou91

sarNie Egg
Om akkapan would look good with ann, i think....barry and ann??? iono...can't really imagine it....Barry and Noon W. --- now, THAT i can imagine lol....either way, whatever...ann is a wonderful actress, anything she does is on my "to watch" list lol....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No need to imagine pakou91..just look at this pic..
Foe me,they are not a bad pairing huh...

but i prefer this one..

Anyway,like i said before,as long as Anne in here..i'm happy..
If other actress in here,then this lakorn not in my 'must watch' list...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No need to imagine pakou91..just look at this pic..
Foe me,they are not a bad pairing huh...

but i prefer this one..

Anyway,like i said before,as long as Anne in here..i'm happy..
If other actress in here,then this lakorn not in my 'must watch' list...
:thanks: my dear friend Dila for the nice pictures from u. :cloud9: Anne she looks good with both the two guys. :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow they both look good with Ann. I heard that Ann was on the set with Barry new lakorn and she helped out Yaya and Barry. I believe with the clothes and hair and help with the acting. I really admire Ann for all that she have done. I hope this will be confirm soon. Thanks for the pictures.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I almost screamed because I thought it was confirmed w/Barry because of the picture.
then i saw Om's ahahhahaha gahhhhhhhh
trickyyyyy ! HAHAHA