[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
everyone evil in here since its a curse drama, good casting but i don't have a good feeling with Pau Jin Jong production 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Great casting, Mew is beautiful. Joy and Benz are beauties. Not sure if Joy and Benz are considered A-list actresses, but it would be great to see these two back as n'eks again. I don't really watch their lakorns, but it would be nice to see them back on screen. Also, would love to see Alex as p'ek, it's been a while that he's been p'ek. Now a days these three play supporting roles like rais or second pranang, would be great to see them as main leads again. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Great casting, Mew is beautiful. Joy and Benz are beauties. Not sure if Joy and Benz are considered A-list actresses, but it would be great to see these two back as n'eks again. I don't really watch their lakorns, but it would be nice to see them back on screen. Also, would love to see Alex as p'ek, it's been a while that he's been p'ek. Now a days these three play supporting roles like rais or second pranang, would be great to see them as main leads again. :)
yes P'Joy and P'Benz is an A-list i agree i want to see them back to n'ek before one day they stop acting 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been so long since i come in here...and this tread haven't move lately as well??? Anyways, Mew Laknara is very pretty...hope she remind as a prime time n'ek...

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Edit : ooh ! this is upcoming lakorn. thank you @Alice. sorry guys :(