[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I guest we have to wait and see for her four lakorn if its going to be for prime time or evening scent she only have one lakorn for prime so far and one lakorn for evening so far. to know where she stand....I hope Mew is back to prime time n'ke. I was kind of sad when I found out that she was down grade to evening lakorn because of her first lakorn wasn't as good but I'm happy CH3 give her a second chance to be n'ke in this lakorn for prime time. Yeah as for Namfon its so sad CH3 never give her another chance to be prime time n'ke. Both of her lakorn with Por was good but sad CH3 down grade her to evening n'ke. Would love to see her in prime time again.
Nong Mew she's very lucky to have P'Rome as her pra'ek

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Mew is lucky to have P'Lome as her p'ke and also this is her second time working with an all A list actresses and actors group. She every lucky to get to be in another lakorn with all A list people.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I just LOLed at some of the comments. True, their costume are kinda outta place can i say ? :/
but the lil girl is adorable and Joy & Benz are pretty like always.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
of course rome will accept this. He even accepted the one with the one he did with rita in the past. It doesn't hurt to choose new lakorns and style. :) - Oh and just imagine if nadech was to accept this lakorn back then. 0_0 . lol

-THe plot was interesting. I think i will be tuning in.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
So she pair up with rome right. Gonna add this to my list if this is Rome n mew.