[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Passera

sarNie Egg
The connection between the past and present life of the main characters for lakorn's scripts are as follows:

Rome (pra'ek) .... Thitsa warlord ...... Captain Pai

New face (nang'ek) .... Maranma the princess ..... RadKlao (Benz's adopt sister)

Benz .... Srihasa (Norasigha) warlord ..... Katharad (Vicky)

Aun .... Chao PanSaeng ..... Captain Pat

Joy .... ChaoNang Inya ..... Pechlada (Benz's half sister)

New face .... Suleywin (astrologer) ....... View

Dom .... Norasigha ....... Norasigha (Immortality)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The connection between the past and present life of the main characters for lakorn's scripts are as follows:

Rome (pra'ek) .... Thitsa warlord ...... Captain Pai

New face (nang'ek) .... Maranma the princess ..... RadKlao (Benz's adopt sister)

Benz .... Srihasa (Norasigha) warlord ..... Katharad (Vicky)

Aun .... Chao PanSaeng ..... Captain Pat

Joy .... ChaoNang Inya ..... Pechlada (Benz's half sister)

New face .... Suleywin (astrologer) ....... View

Dom .... Norasigha ....... Norasigha (Immortality)
Wat do u mean by "new face" does tat mean thy're gettin baby to play da n'ek???

Passera

sarNie Egg
New face for me means new actress and actor.

On Sunday 1st July Aun, Benz, Rome and Joy went to fitting but at different time.
Aun went first then Benz,Joy and Rome. On Tuesday 3rd Ron AF and some others
casts went for fitting.

Maybe SeeSan Bunterng went there at the time of Benz fitting.

Passera

sarNie Egg
Joy Rinlanee comment on her Instagram "Am I unfashionable enough?"
and further said that she went to a lakorn fiiting that her role has to
be very unfashionable person.

http://web.stagram.com/p/225735508522508338_45147887

http://distilleryima...1380205bf_7.jpg

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pjj good at choosing their casting but I'm not too sure with the storyline and whats up with the new n'ek hair she's cute but her smiley mouth is too wide
can't they get a better n'ek to pair with P'Romeo wish the n'ek is Ploy Cherman

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
For me I think The new n'ek in the pic with joy her look like Susie. Just only the one with joy she did,but other pic umm dk. I don't like very her she kinda old for me on the pic with aun and also her mouth kind big too.

Hahahah wish it's was ploy cherman too. Why they never make ploy and Rome together in one lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
For me I think The new n'ek in the pic with joy her look like Susie. Just only the one with joy she did,but other pic umm dk. I don't like very her she kinda old for me on the pic with aun and also her mouth kind big too.

Hahahah wish it's was ploy cherman too. Why they never make ploy and Rome together in one lakorn?
its very complicated wishing against the Rome/Ploy like when everyone wanted Rome/Aff always looses their chances but hopefully 2013 will be a miracle I know it will never work between Rome/Aff but we still have Ploy so no giving up :cheer:oh btw maybe they still waiting 4 a good script to pair Rome/Ploy like how our P'Romeo offered a good one with Chompoo

Passera

sarNie Egg
Rosa Monsicha in not n'ek na ka she is a supporting act. Her role in SPP's might be Joy (Petchlada) sister-in-law.
Rosa is one of Khun Too Noppol's team because she first appeared as Blue (the killer) in Mook Liem Petch.

Ice Amina went to cast but I'm quite sure that she didn't get n'ek role because Ice Amina has the same Manage as Rome
but Rome's manager sitll don't know who is going to be SPP n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fitting สาปพระเพ็ง วันที่ 5 สิงหาคมจ้า..fitting schedule 5th August 2012 from Rome's facebook fc