CH3 Runway 2016 (BigVic3)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I loved Nadech as a girl!!! I also couldn't stop squealing after seeing the teaser for Toey and Cheer part of the Cupids series. That little kiss that Cheer gave Toey was too cute!!! Punjan was so funny too.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Mario and Toey look very cute together and James Ma cute :thumbup: .  LOL Nadech look so funny in that red dress :loool:  :loool: .   I know this is not a real runway but dam they all fail if it's a real walk :thumbdown: .  Other than that everyone looks great. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Really Mario and Toey look soo soooo soooooo good together  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr Mariovietnamfc

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
A lot of the dresses look terrible. I don't know who picked them out. The actresses look uncomfortable walking in them. Since this was a runway theme they should have gone for dresses with more flounce or something shorter. It'll make it easier to walk in.

Ploy ap mak mak 5555 that red dress was super not cute. They could have chosen a better dress for her.

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Since I didnt see mint chalida in there does that mean she wont have a drama this year?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait to watch Kim/James and Mark/Yaya drama!!! Looks very intense!!

Kim and James will have lots of sweet moments. Can't wait!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the heels might be too tall for them to walk with...none of them look right and the clothes was unappealing. The guys look better than the girls. Maybe because they are simpler looking?