[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like the one with Film and Rome. The one with Rome started off slow but towards the end was like perfect icing on a cake. Love the RoMattic scenes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
awwww....Grate in his pilot uniform is just too handsome. The pics of Matt with the baby resting on Grate is perfect. Yay!!!! Can't wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think CH3 should invest more money in creating BETTER official wallpapers. Wait are those fanmade or official? HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I think CH3 should invest more money in creating BETTER official wallpapers. Wait are those fanmade or official? HAHA.
Official. Lol. I think they're nice. Better than Ch.7's. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Official. Lol. I think they're nice. Better than Ch.7's. Haha.

They're...fanmade-like official posters then. Not really that good. Haha. I agree about them looking better than CH7's though. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
With 3 couple they always have to share screen time. I like Toey so hopefully her couple is interesting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's his 1st time singing ost...I'll give him credit for not being a professional singer...1st ep 2morrow? !

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is the day. Greate voice was alright. I wish they would show more of them together in the ost.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't this is his first time. I think he used to sing for The Sixth Sense. Not individual song though. He collaborate with the girls.