[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL...Grate was all sweet and had his eyes closed ready for the kiss then Matt had to puckered her lips like a duck. Seriously, who would want to kiss lips like that hahahah. Grate just make my heart melt with those smiles it's utterly too cute.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Awww the pictures of this lakorn are getting better and better! :D May I ask if anybody hear could help me out by sharing the Thai title of this lakorn and it's English meaning?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Amelie3 said:
Awww the pictures of this lakorn are getting better and better! :D May I ask if anybody hear could help me out by sharing the Thai title of this lakorn and it's English meaning?
A nice sounding English translation would be: "Carried with Love/ Embraced with Love." Direct translation would be "Love Must be Carried."

Ruk= Love
Dtong= Have to
Oum= Carry 

Why? I guess it's because the plot revolves around Matt finding a baby that she decides to take in and adopt with Great. I think the plot will revolve around the struggles of adoption and the feeling of confliction that adoptive parents face when the child is not biologically theirs. Some feel that you cannot love another child the same if he/she is not biologically yours. Hence the title, "Love Must be Carried." The saying is that a mother's love for a child that she had carried for 9 months is greater than her love for an adopted child since they aren't blood related. However, this lakorn will probably prove that wrong because Matt and Great will be able to show that a child doesn't have to be biologically yours for you to fully love with all your heart.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
can't wait!! I think Ka Badin will be longer/harder to film since it in the ancient era

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yesss! More Matt. I miss her so much after Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai! I can't believe I'll get to see her again. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad Matt's lakorn is not too far apart from each other. I love watching her on screen and to top it off with Grate. This seemed like another fun lakorn. And aren't Grate/Matt in her BFF?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I am glad Matt's lakorn is not too far apart from each other. I love watching her on screen and to top it off with Grate. This seemed like another fun lakorn. And aren't Grate/Matt in her BFF?
Yes, they are best friends. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Since they are BFF there will be lots of scenes with them together, I am anxious to see Great in uniform.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they look so adorable as a happy fam....How many ep is the Dao lakorn? 

Great seem/look so hot here....i get a bad boy/more manly vibe hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! The matching outfit. They are just too cute for words. And for some reason Great seemed to really glow. And the baby, I can sit and stare at that cute little thing all day.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope it's longer than 8. But Matts lakorn usually is kind of short. I hope they don't rush things because we won't get to see Ka badin until later in the year.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hope someone will sub this. I want to watch it with English sub maybe they really stick to the schedule and let this air after Ken/Namtarn lakorn.