[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is my first Nok Jariya directed lakorn and I'm not sure I like her direction but this is only my first so I can't really judge. But I do know that she butchered the Samee storyline and casting so I'm a bit mad at her and I refuse to watch it. Anyways back to this lakorn, I thought it was cute but I think Lan and Sipa married too quickly and therefore it was given more drama and annoying scenes. The lakorn could have survived without whatsherface pretending to be blind, it would have been better if Lan and Sipa married in the last episode even if it means revealing their feeling later (I think it's better than having a n'rai ruin their relationship rather than having them take longer to know how they feel). Other than that this lakorn was cute enough I mean what's better than having our pra'nang bond over a baby and then we even get a glimpse of their own baby process, I was surprised even to see a birth scene. I loved Lan and how she always pretended to be Sipa's baby mama everytime a girl got close to him. Great also looks really, really, really good as a pilot hehe. I also liked Wan and Toey's relationship, it's endearing having him constantly tend to her hunger. I'm reminded of how good Matt and Great are together so I rewatched Kularb Rai Glai Ruk, I'm uber happy to know they're pairing up again.

elle_cha

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. I made the Indonesian subtitle for this lakorn for the first two episodes (my first Indonesian subtitles for lakorn was Samee, you can download it in subscene), and I had started it since last year. But unfortunately, because of some reason I chose to cancel it :cry: :cry: .

Right now I have a desire to continue my work and I really hope that I can finish it. I was just check my Ruk Tong Oom file, and found out that I didn't have the last five episodes in English subtitle. When I tried to google it, I didn't have any link for the episodes, even ini viki. So, I'm wondering if there are some of you who can give me the link for the English sub of RTO episodes 11-15, or all episodes would be nice. Thank you in advance, and I really appreciate it.