[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cecilia said:
^I thought she set it up .. could be wrong b/c i'm skipping it here and there on her scene. I didn't sympathize her a bit .. maybe b/c i'm so fed up with everything about her .. 

We hardly see Chon and Itt and when we do .. it's mostly on her dad's arrest case T_T

I'm really debating if i should just give up on this lakorn to end my misery of Maya!!

Maybe kind of turned on Maya after Maya refuse to go on the news saying that Tun is a crazy stalker who is in love with her or lie about their relationship in anyway and Because they refuse to let Maya go out and clarify her side of the story with the truth and just ignore it I think she lost all her fans? Then now The company is trying to promote a new actresss "Nooknik" or whatever who is like really 2 faced lol. She and Maynee both planned to get Maya embarassed for her casting of the new lakorn, but the way she says stuff and acts it seems like its all Maynee's plan. So Maynee is purposely trying to drag Maya down I guess. I mean today episode wasn't so bad there wasn't  much Maya scenes. There were alot, but we got to see alot more of Chon and I feel so badd for her 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If Maya had agreed to what her mananger and boss said, she might have still been a sup'tar. But now, her company is not backing her anymore. They give her random jobs, like passing out cold cloths at malls. Mani is being wishy-washy since Maya isn't making any money. Mani did tell her before, that if Maya didn't want to listen, then she won't back her up. (Mani is all about money)

Today's episode was at least a jump from the normal boring scenes. The best was when Itt kept pinching Chon's cheeks. Glad that Itt and Chon didn't have a stupid argument and fight, when the truth about Chon's dad came out.  (like how Maya and Tun fights ALL THE TIME)

It really is annoying when the episode starts off with Maya. Jeez, can you get more obvious friggin production team. -_-

I watched 3zaap with the main cast of Ruk Sutrit. It's funny how James J & Beam were so lovey-dovey. HAHAHAH
I thought JJ & Punch would be cuter. They seem sort of normal. Well, I guess they can't give us too much fan service.
Punch has a bf and she isn't exactly flattered or shy around JJ.
If anything JJ was shy around Beam. Hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
If Maya had agreed to what her mananger and boss said, she might have still been a sup'tar. But now, her company is not backing her anymore. They give her random jobs, like passing out cold cloths at malls. Mani is being wishy-washy since Maya isn't making any money. Mani did tell her before, that if Maya didn't want to listen, then she won't back her up. (Mani is all about money)

Today's episode was at least a jump from the normal boring scenes. The best was when Itt kept pinching Chon's cheeks. Glad that Itt and Chon didn't have a stupid argument and fight, when the truth about Chon's dad came out.  (like how Maya and Tun fights ALL THE TIME)

It really is annoying when the episode starts off with Maya. Jeez, can you get more obvious friggin production team. -_-

I watched 3zaap with the main cast of Ruk Sutrit. It's funny how James J & Beam were so lovey-dovey. HAHAHAH
I thought JJ & Punch would be cuter. They seem sort of normal. Well, I guess they can't give us too much fan service.
Punch has a bf and she isn't exactly flattered or shy around JJ.
If anything JJ was shy around Beam. Hahaha

Yes that's true too, but they also wanted her to tell the public that the man she loves is a crazy stalker lol, its like even if she had how could she live with herself and how would it look if suddenly one day she ends up with her crazy stalker. I think Maynee had issues with Maya since the one scene where Maya was telling Maynee "Yeah don't try to make my job and personal life the same act professional." When Maynee was telling Maya to be more professional over something and Maya was frustrated that Maynee was trying to ship her with OJ to the public. 

x0unerthanlater

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yes that's true too, but they also wanted her to tell the public that the man she loves is a crazy stalker lol, its like even if she had how could she live with herself and how would it look if suddenly one day she ends up with her crazy stalker. I think Maynee had issues with Maya since the one scene where Maya was telling Maynee "Yeah don't try to make my job and personal life the same act professional." When Maynee was telling Maya to be more professional over something and Maya was frustrated that Maynee was trying to ship her with OJ to the public. 

Ikr. Why would anyone agree to saying that their bf was the crazy stalker. All Mani & Boss Suwit want is money and "krasae". Mani has always been 2 faced and money hungry. We see her true colors even more in today's episode.

Speaking of today's episode... it was good while it lasted. I don't understand why they are draggin this show longer. It needs to end now. End our misery of a crappy script! I really am just watching this for Punch.

Lets just say, I'll be FF alot tomorrow.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Arghhhh wthaillllll ! Well I am skimming through ep12 right now -_- lol blehhhh

Yayyyyy i love the fact that Itt is not giving up on Chon regardless of her repeating to him that there was never anything going on between them.....you go Itt. Somehow I wanted Itt to pull Chon in for a kiss when she pushed him after telling him she hated his family lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Episodes 12 and 13 were good.  There were a lot of Itt's and Chon' scenes and not too many of Maya's.   However, some still thinks that it focused too much on Maya even though she had less screen times these past episodes.  I think I understand because Maya's character seems to encounter more problems than Itt and Chon.  She has to finish school, works in the cut-throat industry, deals with two-faced managers, faces with unhappy or infatuated fans, boyfriend issues, loneliness of no siblings and parents around.  Itt and Chon don't have the same problems.... Chon has some problems (money and her dad not acceptance of Itt), and Itt's problem only deals with his dad and Chon's.  So in viewers' eyes, they are pale in comparison to Maya's problems so Maya became the main focus and her character came into contact with everyone.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think if anyone watches this lakorn without knowing any background information on it they would consider Maya and Tun the main Pra'nangs lol. If you think about it ... Itt is the best friend that is initially supposedly in love with her and then when she rejects him he turns around and falls for the person that is always there for him, while Maya goes onto be with the person she is in love with. We see more of a development between Tun's and Maya's relationship then with Chon and Itt. This lakorn is basically mixed up, very very mixed up. I don't want to dislike Wawa, but I think I need to pass on her lakorns for now. Kind of sad though cause I was looking forward to watching Bang Rajan. At least tomorrow is the last and final episode I hope... anyone knows what is airing after this?

x0unerthanlater

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I think if anyone watches this lakorn without knowing any background information on it they would consider Maya and Tun the main Pra'nangs lol. If you think about it ... Itt is the best friend that is initially supposedly in love with her and then when she rejects him he turns around and falls for the person that is always there for him, while Maya goes onto be with the person she is in love with. We see more of a development between Tun's and Maya's relationship then with Chon and Itt. This lakorn is basically mixed up, very very mixed up. I don't want to dislike Wawa, but I think I need to pass on her lakorns for now. Kind of sad though cause I was looking forward to watching Bang Rajan. At least tomorrow is the last and final episode I hope... anyone knows what is airing after this?

I think Nai Suan Kwan, with Bargie is next. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think most of us are fed up because 1. False advertisment (this was not written for James Ji, it was written for Wawa) 2. Wawa is Khun Tu bff (bc the lakorn sucks, ppl like me hate how this world is run lol connection is key to success. Not always but 90% of all situagion, yes) 3. The lakorn sucks. 4. No development btwn the pranang thus leading to a useless dumb lakorn.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wawa's first Nang Ek role wil be with Broadcast.  She is very lucky to be working with them since they are a good production company and they have received many awards for their works.  Even my favorites like Aff and Yadech still haven't work with Broadcast.   Agreed with everyone that Maya's role seems to be more significant than Itt and Chon.  I'm the minority here.   I enjoy this lakorn since I don't have to get annoyed by the Nang Rai who goes after the Pranang like other lakorns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
I think most of us are fed up because 1. False advertisment (this was not written for James Ji, it was written for Wawa) 2. Wawa is Khun Tu bff (bc the lakorn sucks, ppl like me hate how this world is run lol connection is key to success. Not always but 90% of all situagion, yes) 3. The lakorn sucks. 4. No development btwn the pranang thus leading to a useless dumb lakorn.

False advertisement very much so. The teaser had me speculating something entirely different in my mind and now that i reflect on all the episodes gosh I was so wrong and let down :(. I am watching on to finish it for Punch. 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Hahha I stopped on episode 1, but watched here and there when my mom watch it for James lol. She love her Khun chai Mor. Lakorn itself is nonsense. Thai people crazy about JamesJi that's why people still talk about this lakorn. Yes! Agree Punch is second to Wawa because Wawa is Tu's BFF.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh my goodness of they had cut out all the unnecessary crap for Maya' character this lakorn could have ended today. What the freaking heck -.- I was like watching then halfway when there were more Maya issues I was like yeah... this isn't ending today.. Irritates me so much 

x0unerthanlater

Yea, it seriously could have ended on ep. 10 or something. I KNOW they made an extention to their original script or else why would the dad flip and say Itt can't see his mother all of a sudden? + Maya's birthday... WTHEEZ?! Why couldn't it have been Chon's birthday or something. -_____- 

Today's episode was neither good or bad.
I'm getting REALLY tired of seeing Maya & Tun's relationship problems though. Geez, if they have that many issues, they should just end it and stay "brothers&sisters". Just because you loooooove someone doesn't mean you will always end up with them. Their whole relationship WAS a problem. >_<

That NukNik chick is annoying the furrheezies outta me! She SA-TAR-BUR-RY makmak.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
Yea, it seriously could have ended on ep. 10 or something. I KNOW they made an extention to their original script or else why would the dad flip and say Itt can't see his mother all of a sudden? + Maya's birthday... WTHEEZ?! Why couldn't it have been Chon's birthday or something. -_____- 

Today's episode was neither good or bad.
I'm getting REALLY tired of seeing Maya & Tun's relationship problems though. Geez, if they have that many issues, they should just end it and stay "brothers&sisters". Just because you loooooove someone doesn't mean you will always end up with them. Their whole relationship WAS a problem. >_<

That NukNik chick is annoying the furrheezies outta me! She SA-TAR-BUR-RY makmak.

The reason why Itt's dad won't let him see his mom now is because 

His mom wants nothing to do with him and he wants to protect Itt from being hurt. Even if it means he has to be a bad person and go back on his word and that Itt will hate him. Itt will end up seeing his mother anyways and will find out and this will lead to Itt understanding his dad.

Speaking of Nooknik chick ooooh goodness she makes me want to grind her face against the bottom of my boots. 

This lakorn was mostly suppose to be about Itt and his problems, but like it was more about Maya and her problems. It's like watching a reality show of Maya's life lol. 

x0unerthanlater

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
The reason why Itt's dad won't let him see his mom now is because 

His mom wants nothing to do with him and he wants to protect Itt from being hurt. Even if it means he has to be a bad person and go back on his word and that Itt will hate him. Itt will end up seeing his mother anyways and will find out and this will lead to Itt understanding his dad.

Speaking of Nooknik chick ooooh goodness she makes me want to grind her face against the bottom of my boots. 

This lakorn was mostly suppose to be about Itt and his problems, but like it was more about Maya and her problems. It's like watching a reality show of Maya's life lol. 

As for the reason Itt's father had to go back on his word, there's still that mystery of the actual WHY.
What is the reason Itt's mother doesn't want anything to do with them? Is she re-married? What happened between them + Tun's dad? They are hinting at the fact that Tun might be Itt's half brother instead of just an adopted brother. I hope they have a valid reason about why Itt's mom hates Itt's dad so much that she doesn't want to see her son.
In my earlier comment what I meant was that the script writers threw in lots of random scenes to stretch out the episodes, making the lakorn longer than necessary.

I don't think Itt and Chon will get a satisfactory ending. It'll be boring and normal. They didn't have enough scenes together for me to feel like it was a good match. Itt had his crush on Maya for over half of the lakorn and then he realizes he likes Chon in the last 6-7 episodes (& sparingly showing them in those eps.). That's weak. The trailer made me hype about all the Itt & Chon scenes but in actuality, that's really all you get. They really mislead us into thinking it was going to be extraordinary.