[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But so cute with James. LOL. Yes, I guess we have to look at Punch height too so we can't just say that James is a certain height, but i really want to know. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
da 19 as well hehehe guest everything on da 19th lol
we never had this kind of schedule before so surprising hey
19th March
Ruk Sukrit Opening Ceremony
Nai Suan Kwan Fitting Bargie is back :dance3:
bet Samee Tee Tra Pope/Ploy is next on the line cos P'Anne said fitting will be mid March

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I some pics Punch look older then James Jirayu but still cute! He so adorable in every way hehehe :crush:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
They are so cute and Punch is older than James. I'm totally falling in love with this pair though, Just have to wait to actually see their onscreen chemistry. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
how much older is Punch btw? Is she older than James?? He looks almighty tall next to the petite Punch!! aiyayay!!!!

I like his wardrobe! He seems to be a motorcyclist!!! I just hope I like the script.  
Any idea what this lakorn is about???

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, so surprising how much older Punch is. She's nine years older and they made such a cute couple!!! I was shocked.

fun

Expired Sarnie
By 9 YEARS!!! WHAT!!! I thought it was 5. Haha I didn't know Jame Jirayu was so young, I thought he was 22.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Wow, so surprising how much older Punch is. She's nine years older and they made such a cute couple!!! I was shocked.
not a huge gap 10+ is call it an age gap anyway society now age doesn't matter but to me JamesJ looks older than his age

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, James does look older than his age and nowadats age doesn't matter, but to me it still does, only in some cases, but in this case i accept it, they make such a cute couple!!! I was just surprised that Punch is that much older than james. James is 19, turning 20. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, thanks for the clip Alice. So funny how they measured Punch and James height. So he's 184 cm huh? Nice. Finally found out. Man he is tall. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL, thanks for the clip Alice. So funny how they measured Punch and James height. So he's 184 cm huh? Nice. Finally found out. Man he is tall. :)
184cm  :dance3: