[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James J got da look of First/Mike/Mark all mix in but look more like Mike!

James J & Punch doesn't look bad together even I she look older at some pics but totally buying their pair! WOW Wawwa is one tall girl! Adding on some heel is like a threat to da men Lol js js

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
The two pairings are cute. It's good that they're pairing up someone experienced with another one who is still fairly new to the industry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
James' cute.  Its hard for me to watch when I don't dig the nang'ek. Lol!
i definitely you will like Punch as you watch more of her works love her singing her acting is quite decent she did a good job in tuddao bussaya 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I still haven't seen Punch's acting, but i love her music. I love her to and she looks definately fine with James.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James Jirayu look really mature in here! Maybe is da glass in da sj series lol! Totally buying da fittin pics :wink: they are so freakin adorable!

Wat da storyline? Have a feeling it comedy...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
He totally looks so much better without the glasses compared to SJ! I kept thinking the whole why he had to wear glasses in SJ series in the very beginning because it was bugging me. lol Now, he's quite cheesy handsome; much more appealing. :p  He still seems very tall! I am quite curious to find out how tall he is?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
James Jirayu look really mature in here! Maybe is da glass in da sj series lol! Totally buying da fittin pics :wink: they are so freakin adorable!

Wat da storyline? Have a feeling it comedy...
from the fitting clip the producer of Wave Media said this lakorn is romantic comedy and action comedy

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I thought he looked so cute with glasses, but then i think everyone looks good in glasses. LOL, I don't know, glasses is something that turn me on? Haha, but he does look very mature and hot in here. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I thought he looked so cute with glasses, but then i think everyone looks good in glasses. LOL, I don't know, glasses is something that turn me on? Haha, but he does look very mature and hot in here. :)
even i wear glasses and some of my friends said its cute 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
He is so tall!! And cute and handsome. Oh how I wish that the two James in SJ could switch so I could see James J/Mint.
I think I found my favourite newbie

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh I wonder how tall James is, maybe 6 ft? But he is so tall. LOL, Punch does look like a kid next to James.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cupid Candy said:
Dang he's tall, me likeeee
u got to consider punch height too lol its an allusion. he is tall but when i was watching sj bts he isn't that tall. just about the same height as the others lol