[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YAY!!!! Mario is too baby faced for Punch, wonder who the replacement n'ek is. I would love to see Taew but she's too busy :(
they're getting somebody else to take on as pra'ek replacing Mario Punch she's still in

I would love to see P'Rome as pra'ek him and Punch will make a cute pair

fun

Expired Sarnie
somehow I feel that I don't pay much attention to the lakorn thread. I'm so happy Punch is getting more roles. I wouldn't mind the age gap if Mario was still in here. she too has a baby face. and I would prefer mario over bie. I hope pra ek will be someone I like. I'm skipping the one with louis. I like him but i just don't see him as pra ek material. I'm hoping for Boy Pakorn lol or maybe even Pope. I wouldnt even mind Mark.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I like James Jirayu so if he gets confirmed, I am happy. I love to see Punch on screen again. I just didn't watch her previous one. Not a big fan of Louis. I like him better as secondary LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I didn't know Punch was having another lakorn.. *claps* :)  YAY!  hmm, so no Mario, instead it's James J.  I forgot how he looked like because I only rememer how James Ma look like for the moment... :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
I didn't know Punch was having another lakorn.. *claps* :)  YAY!  hmm, so no Mario, instead it's James J.  I forgot how he looked like because I only rememer how James Ma look like for the moment... :p
James J wear glasses in SJ Series

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Can't imagine Punch and James together but perhaps they'll turn out well like Por and Punch in Taddao Bussaya. Looking forward to seeing more of James.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James J huh? He cute but idk about Punch since never watch her pass lakorn lol...guest he da next hot thing...or is it??? ;)

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
So just because he has another lakorn co-starring alongside Punch, it should be presumed that he's "DA next hot thing"? LOL!  funny :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

^re-read my post! I use it as a joke! No one know who is who and wat hot until something happen! It all a guest! Since ur new it's okay to explain :D! Welcome to af!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
James J huh? He cute but idk about Punch since never watch her pass lakorn lol...guest he da next hot thing...or is it??? ;)
her acting is pretty decent she's not bad she's cute

Sweet_09

So is it Film now and still with Punch girl!? Or da n'ek also change as well?? Too many switching around in this lakorn! Like for real

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
So is it Film now and still with Punch girl!? Or da n'ek also change as well?? Too many switching around in this lakorn! Like for real
at first they had James J with Punch then later P'Beam Kawee with Wawa now its Film and Wawa

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
correction the news above there is talking about Film and Wawa will a few scene for the Six Senses 
as for Ruk Sukrit pra'ek will be P'Beam and N'Wawa

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Man, so many changes in this lakorn, Looking forward to Beam and Wawaa, love them both individually. Hope no more switching because i like the pra'nangs as they are right now. :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Tee tai kluak show the producer was one of the guests she said...P'ek will be James Ma...n'ek not yet to be confirm.