[CH3] Ruk Sudjai Yai Tua Saeb (Step On Word): August Vachiravit/ PP Punpreedee

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I was a about to create a thread about this lakorn but you were faster than me haha! Btw, I’m so excited to see this. I like August since his lakorn with Namfah! I could like to see them together again. But I can’t wait to see his chemistry with PP! She is one of the new ch3’s newbies that seems so promising since she’s so pretty and cute :icon12:
Do you have any clue about the plot of this lakorn?

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
I was a about to create a thread about this lakorn but you were faster than me haha! Btw, I’m so excited to see this. I like August since his lakorn with Namfah! I could like to see them together again. But I can’t wait to see his chemistry with PP! She is one of the new ch3’s newbies that seems so promising since she’s so pretty and cute :icon12:
Do you have any clue about the plot of this lakorn?
Sorry. :)
I've been searching for two days, but I wasn't able to find anything about the plot.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Sorry. :)
I've been searching for two days, but I wasn't able to find anything about the plot.
Don’t worry, it was a just a joke! Oh really? That’s kinda sad. So do you know what means the name? I want to try to translate it so I can have a clue about the plot

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
รัก = love
สุดใจ = whole heart, entire heart, wholeheartedly
ยัย = you - rude manner, informal
ตัวแสบ = troubleamaker
So

I love you wholeheartedly troublemaker
Screenshot_20220116-133420_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: