[Ch3] Ruk Sood Plai Fah (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
Poor tye ch3 totally kicked him to the curb and there is no chance of him coming back to prime time. He's very underrated and he was never given a chance to have one decent role and I got to say he's one good looking guy too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i won't mind Tye not in primetime p'ek as long Ch3 still give him more lakorn don't
care if his the evening schedule.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor tye ch3 totally kicked him to the curb and there is no chance of him coming back to prime time. He's very underrated and he was never given a chance to have one decent role and I got to say he's one good looking guy too.
I couldn't agree more. I love tye and I think he is so hot, but he don't get that many chances or a better time. I watch almost all his lakorn, he and Rita makes a hot couple and with Matt too. Well I'm going to tune in to all his lakorn though. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I couldn't agree more. I love tye and I think he is so hot, but he don't get that many chances or a better time. I watch almost all his lakorn, he and Rita makes a hot couple and with Matt too. Well I'm going to tune in to all his lakorn though. Lol.
correct sis, i don't care if his stuck to the evening slot as long i can see him
onscreen, Tye and Gybsy will look adorable just like with Matt and Rita plus this
will be good since P'Took Janjira producer from Great/Matt KLRGR :highfive:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gybzy and Tye? Sounds interesting and cute. Love Tye. He's handsome. Gybzy is cute.
I don't think i'll have a problem with this lakorn at all. :p
& Same director as KRGR? Hardcore. lol
But evening lakorn? I guess so. I want to see him in more prime time lakorns. ):
He's good in comedy but I at least want to see him play a sadist! Lol Hardcore lakorns. lol
Maybe this will help boost him to prime time? ahah idk. Tye should get more lakorns.
He's really hansome! And a good actor. :)
I can't wait to hear more and see this lakorn! <3

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
correct sis, i don't care if his stuck to the evening slot as long i can see him
onscreen, Tye and Gybsy will look adorable just like with Matt and Rita plus this
will be good since P'Took Janjira producer from Great/Matt KLRGR :highfive:
Lol. Yep. I don't mind either, he is still onscreen. I just want them to promote him more, because I see his potential and cuteness. Well he's working with other n'ek so I like that. With Gybsy I so can't wait and I agree with you sis they would look adorable together. Before some didn't really see Matt/Great potential, but since KLRGR it really change the way we think of them. I really like KLRGR, and I have high expectation that this will be great.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fitting of Ruk Sood Plai Fah

Credit nirvanafact's channel

Gybsy not at the fitting cos she's not in anymore and the nang'ek has been change to Pim Pimada Zaza

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, totally unexpected. this is the first time pim is working with ch3. so this should air in the primetime slot then

thanks alice

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
wow, totally unexpected. this is the first time pim is working with ch3. so this should air in the primetime slot then

thanks alice
This isn't Pim's first lakorn with ch3. She had Wimarn Din with Tang Sasit which was a ch3 lakorn. And she had Ping with Puri which was also channel 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh yea, I totally forgot about wimarn din. It was so long ago. Not often will ch3 and ch5 collaborate with each other

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yea, I totally forgot about wimarn din. It was so long ago. Not often will ch3 and ch5 collaborate with each other
this is the first one that ch3 and ch5 collaborate then hopefully there will be more next year yeah i hope its a primetime too since Pim she's a primetime n'ek now Pim she have
3 channels to work with Pim and Tye kind of look cute they both cute smile and i just
know that their age isn't a big gap pim she's 1 year older than Tye its like Ateam
how Aff she's 30 and Aum his 29.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
this is the first one that ch3 and ch5 collaborate then hopefully there will be more next year yeah i hope its a primetime too since Pim she's a primetime n'ek now Pim she have
3 channels to work with Pim and Tye kind of look cute they both cute smile and i just
know that their age isn't a big gap pim she's 1 year older than Tye its like Ateam
how Aff she's 30 and Aum his 29.
Aum turned 30 awhile ago. Aff is only 4 months older than him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aum turned 30 awhile ago. Aff is only 4 months older than him.
thanks Candy cos i just didn't notice thought his still 29 so Aff/Aum born 1981 just
like Rita and Chompoo. Now that Pim will work for Ch3 as well as Ch5 i hope her future
co-star either next with Aum or Ken.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I like pim. She is a very intelligent person. I loved her with mos in huajai Ploy jone. I'm also loving tye in song poo ying Yai. They r soo cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finally releases some images of Tye and Pim 'Ruk Sood Plai Fah' credit @pantip

Damn Tye and Pim make such a cute pair and looks like this lakorn will be a primetime
slot