[Ch3] Ruk Sood Plai Fah (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
on my way to go watch yesterday and today episode. It's time for pay back. Hopefully that curly hair guy tells Pim and
the other that it was all just a plan that nothing happen.

------

I cannot wait for tomorrow episode!!!!! :D This is what i love about evening lakorn it's on 5 days per week.hahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm loving this Pim/Tye coupling and the pair i like is Fah best friend and Ron AF3 they are so cute when they bicker

Asy

sarNie Immature
Is this lakorn still good? No one sub it but I love Tye. And if it's not worth watching, I won't waste my time to watch raw videos lmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is this lakorn still good? No one sub it but I love Tye. And if it's not worth watching, I won't waste my time to watch raw videos lmao.
To me i think this is a great lakorn and it's worth my time watching it. i love it a lot. you should try episode 1 to see if
you like it. if you do then watch it but if you don't like it then don't. that's what i did.at first i was like "i;m going to watch
this because i love both pim and tye" then i got lazy and was wondering too if it was worth my time watching it so i tried
episode 1 and i love it so here i am watching and waiting for the next episode to come out tomorrow!. ahha. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
To me i think this is a great lakorn and it's worth my time watching it. i love it a lot. you should try episode 1 to see if
you like it. if you do then watch it but if you don't like it then don't. that's what i did.at first i was like "i;m going to watch
this because i love both pim and tye" then i got lazy and was wondering too if it was worth my time watching it so i tried
episode 1 and i love it so here i am watching and waiting for the next episode to come out tomorrow!. ahha. :)
Okay ja. Thanks for the free promotion. ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think this lakorn is yet finish I think there still a few more episode to go before it end?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hopefully this lakorn don't end this week because I'm still in last week's episode. I didn't have any time
to watch last week's episodes yet. Just started it today.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm done watching all the episodes including today's episode, o m g, it's ending tomorrow!!!! :( No more RSPF!

i wonder which lakorn is airing after this one?

Asy

sarNie Immature
So then is drama is really good? I haven't start watch yet because of Khun Nu Chantana. I started watch KNC yesterday, and now I am at episode 15, can't get rid of it lmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So then is drama is really good? I haven't start watch yet because of Khun Nu Chantana. I started watch KNC yesterday, and now I am at episode 15, can't get rid of it lmao.
well, i think it's good. haha. I love this lakorn. I enjoy watching it. so sad it's ending already.
Is KNC the one Tye & Donut's first lakorn?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Funny i came looking for this thread on the on air section but then i didnt see it so i came here and it ended up to be really on here.where else will it be at. Haha. Sad to see this here. Since The last episode havent even went on air yet.. Funny&Sad.

I cant wait for last episode. The last episode will have to wait until i'm done with my test then. So sad. :(

Asy

sarNie Immature
well, i think it's good. haha. I love this lakorn. I enjoy watching it. so sad it's ending already.
Is KNC the one Tye & Donut's first lakorn?
Yes, KNC is their first lakorn. Okay then I'll find the auspicious date to start watching this lakorn lmao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching the last episode on my ipod. The last episode was not even
That long. It was only 20 minutes.but It was worth it though. Very well done. I love this lakorn.
One of the best evening lakorn i have ever seen. I wish pim& tye get another lakorn in the
future. :) bye bye rspf. So cute at the end they got a kid and one on the way. A big happy
family. And a Happy Ending!!!

Reactions: Asy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes, KNC is their first lakorn. Okay then I'll find the auspicious date to start watching this lakorn lmao.
I did watched KNC but i never got done with it. I forgot why
I didnt finish it. But i did enjoy watching it though i should
Go back and watch it. Have you seen Hua Jai Ruk Karm
Pope yet? I think that was their second lakorn together. I
Love that lakorn too. Haha. Also one of my favorite evening
Lakorn.

Asy

sarNie Immature
You should watch KNC! I'm a person who kinda get bored easily, but I can stay watch KNC for 4 - 5 hours per day haha. Yes, I've started watch HJRKK too, but not finish yet because the subbing isn't done yet. I love it too, I must say I love Tye-Donut. Both lakorns are good. :)

Anyway, thank for the review for Rak Sood Plai Fah, I'll watch it someday. <3

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG is this the first lakorn Pim is pregnant and have a baby? I see her other lakorn and she never have baby before with her other co-star...hehe

Last episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
You should watch KNC! I'm a person who kinda get bored easily, but I can stay watch KNC for 4 - 5 hours per day haha. Yes, I've started watch HJRKK too, but not finish yet because the subbing isn't done yet. I love it too, I must say I love Tye-Donut. Both lakorns are good. :)

Anyway, thank for the review for Rak Sood Plai Fah, I'll watch it someday. <3
you're welcome. take your time to watch this. :)