[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope Aff stay thin at that spot moment no further than that and get lots of rest to
look a glamour again. thanks Tinah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha i am jealous for Ateam Por N his hugging Aff back and Aum his hugging Ploy in
khun seuk anyway thanks maisian posting the pictures

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Narisara! I love that character. Aff is very cute in here; i remember Ning dressed more conservatively. Lol Paa Jaew likes doing farmㅣlakorn huh?

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
clip by riri@affpantip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1w48DE0GWE

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Por and Aff have great off screen chemistry as well and from the trailer they have on screen chemistry too. I'm looking forward to this. Aff seems really comfortable with Por (just like she is with Aum :wub: )

And I LOVE this picture mak mak, so cute, i love this couple.

Erin99

sarNie Egg
Aff/Por are adorable together. And they already have chem. Let's hope it translates to the characters. Seems like they made Poochit/Narisara not as serious as Num and Ning's version. Pa Jaew seems to love the bickersons type of couple.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Por and Aff have great off screen chemistry as well and from the trailer they have on screen chemistry too. I'm looking forward to this. Aff seems really comfortable with Por (just like she is with Aum :wub: )

And I LOVE this picture mak mak, so cute, i love this couple.
Agree with you, Cupid Candy. I love their chemistry off screen and on screen as well.

It is great that Khun Yossinee?, the producer, accommodated their wishes when she found out that both of them want to work together.

I have trust in Pa Jaew and I like all his recent works: Sai Soke, Duang Jai Arkanee, Wanida and Tard Ruk.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Por and Aff are too cute! Love them already. Aff got even thinner than before. The old version nangek was more covered up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow koo nee pen narak jeng leu :cloud9: Aff co-star all have chemistry with her but the
only figure that i haven't seen from Aff is real kissing scene :kiss3: