[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
CECI^^ I never get tired of watching that short moment of Aff and Rome together! They're such an hot item together.. I'm still waiting for them to pair up.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Mark and Mint would suit this lakorn too.....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ Por N???

shucks...no offense, lol i was just hoping for Por T. or Rome.
p'ek's role is kind of the shy soft type, but also very mature and strong. idk i feel like Num just plays his roles perfectly so his remakes are hard to measure up to... ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why Por N! I have nothing against him, this is just one of my all time favorite lakorns, just not the second half lol I prefer one of my favs but I guess I will have to see how this flare.

I wish Boy and Margie swap with Por and Aff. Bargie plays Ruk Praksit and Por and Aff do Roy Marn lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why Por N! I have nothing against him, this is just one of my all time favorite lakorns, just not the second half lol I prefer one of my favs but I guess I will have to see how this flare.

I wish Boy and Margie swap with Por and Aff. Bargie plays Ruk Praksit and Por and Aff do Roy Marn lol
i like how u come up with a name for Boy and Margie, pantip wrote MargieBoy for fan page home. Wish this role is the Por T
one but wouldn't mind Por N since they both can pass as brother's.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i like how u come up with a name for Boy and Margie, pantip wrote MargieBoy for fan page home. Wish this role is the Por T
one but wouldn't mind Por N since they both can pass as brother's.
I like how FUN thought of Bargie instead too I called them BMTEAM sounds kind of funny, eh? :p I like BARGIE^^ LOL.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ uh...Rasri+Pakorn = Rakorn?
lol lame i know, and they don't go by those names as much as Boy/Margie...

idk. dang these two are tougher couple naming