[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WHAT?! they are going to do a remake of this?! I loved Num & Ning's version. But if they are remaking this, I hope they keep the same ost, I loved the OST. Happy that Aff is going to play Ning's part---YAY!!! Hopefully she doesn't back out. I kind of wish that Por didn't play Num's part, it might be because I'm bias lol. Num was very sexy in this role, he looked so young and handsome <3

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! I was so into this lakorn! Went some what crazy! Haha! NTeam was at their best in here! A perfect match! Ning's beautiful and Num's so fine looking. Gosh, thinking back to those days, it seems like so long ago; my obsession over Num and Ning! If only Ning still acts. I miss her tremendously bad.

Even though the storyline was slow, I enjoyed it! Love the meaning!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
from what i remembered from watching the lakorn back in the day even though i didnt really understand much (i was a kid when my mom rented the lakorn.. lol)

i remember p'ek's name was polean puchik .. and n'ek's name was khun nit .. ahaha.. it was something like that..

ahhh.. it brings back memories.. hehe.. i super loved the ost.. i hope they still use it but just have someone else resang it.. hehe..

gosh.. this makes me miss ning so bad indeed!!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
wow! Aff is on a roll with remake! This is one of my favorite lakorn. I think Por will fit right in as a farmer :lol: B)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
According to dirti laundry she isn't filming any lakorns and she's working with her boyfriend on some project. Is this lakorn really gonna happen???????????

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^who knows, maybe they wanna keep it on the DL until everything is confirmed. Oho is a reliable source so it could be true and plus, por is filming 2 lakorn at the moment.

onahc

sarNie Elites
^ Someone posted they read from Thairath that Aff has been booked "jong cue" for Rak Prakasit and Roy Mai, no word on who the P'eks are though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ wow. i didnt think Roy Mai would exist anymore since there was no news for years. i remember it was rumor to be aff/ananda. i hope off pongpat got ananda to play

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^ wow. i didnt think Roy Mai would exist anymore since there was no news for years. i remember it was rumor to be aff/ananda. i hope off pongpat got ananda to play
Tinah there are some choices of p'ek on the list that i posted credit from pantip. Wonder if it will be a shocking news or a surprising news.
You said that Oho magazine sometime is useless.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah there are some choices of p'ek on the list that i posted credit from pantip. Wonder if it will be a shocking news or a surprising news.
You said that Oho magazine sometime is useless.
no, Oho magazine is a reliable source. most of their news is usually accurate. i hope they will start soon. its suppose to be a big project too..i want ananda as pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know about Ananda cos i've never been a fan of him. And his so white doesn't look Laos to me. There is other guys who are full thai or half with
a tanned skin looks like one. And the mole on his face annoys me alot. Hope other choices will be great. Aff will look too pretty for him. I think
Tik looks better as the p'ek. Ananda his out from my list.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like him because hes a good actor and he's pretty handsome looking lol i think he will suit the role in "roy mai" more so than the other actors right now. i would of much perfer anne for the role but aff is ok too

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't know about Ananda cos i've never been a fan of him. And his so white doesn't look Laos to me. There is other guys who are full thai or half with
a tanned skin looks like one. And the mole on his face annoys me alot. Hope other choices will be great. Aff will look too pretty for him. I think
Tik looks better as the p'ek. Ananda his out from my list.
The mole annoys me too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like him because hes a good actor and he's pretty handsome looking lol i think he will suit the role in "roy mai" more so than the other actors right now. i would of much perfer anne for the role but aff is ok too
His a good actor and handsome looking, but sometime they don't want the looks but the point is the acting skill. Plus i've never seen him act in
lakorn beside his in alot with movies. And another thing that doesn't interest me is the company of Act Art cos i find it some theme are similar
to Tv Scene, sometime drags so much that can be boring. They both have too much morals. Act Art is abit better. Hope the p'ek won't be Ananda,
sorry no offense to his fans but he is just not suitable comparing to other guys that has played alot in lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
His a good actor and handsome looking, but sometime they don't want the looks but the point is the acting skill. Plus i've never seen him act in
lakorn beside his in alot with movies. And another thing that doesn't interest me is the company of Act Art cos i find it some theme are similar
to Tv Scene, sometime drags so much that can be boring. They both have too much morals. Act Art is abit better. Hope the p'ek won't be Ananda,
sorry no offense to his fans but he is just not suitable comparing to other guys that has played alot in lakorn.
i dont really like ActArt either because their lakorn is too quite and slow pace but whats good about them is the quality. their setting and wardrobe is really nice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont really like ActArt either because their lakorn is too quite and slow pace but whats good about them is the quality. their setting and wardrobe is really nice.
The news rumor @pantip mention other actors name on the list. Wonder who will be chosen as p'ek. Is both lakorn are for Act Art or 2 different company? Act Art is a slow pace too but just love their dressing and so does Tv Scene, but tv scene is alot verse than Act Art. The next upcoming
there is a huge number amount of Tv Scene lakorn. So sick and tired of it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The news rumor @pantip mention other actors name on the list. Wonder who will be chosen as p'ek. Is both lakorn are for Act Art or 2 different company? Act Art is a slow pace too but just love their dressing and so does Tv Scene, but tv scene is alot verse than Act Art. The next upcoming
there is a huge number amount of Tv Scene lakorn. So sick and tired of it.
i dont know what production this lakorn is for. im hoping both isnt for Act Art though..

the fans probaly just listing names of actor that could possibly be in here. we'll just have to wait and see. well, im surprise i end up enjoying pieng jai tee pook pun considering its from tv scene. i mean they had a couple of good lakorns in the past but i dont know what happen now..

fun

Expired Sarnie
please tell me this is not yet confirmed. ch3 usually like to play around with us until a real confirmation comes out. please tell me this isnt so. por and aff? if they follow according to either version, aff will play a strong lead but not to the point of arrogant. anyways change the pra ek ahahah i am sorry to whoever is looking forward to this pairing but i am not a huge fan of por.