[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
anyone else disappointed that the sister and the farm manager guy ended up together???...i just cannot get over how awful she was and then she ends up with the guy! but i guess love is blind and has no conditions right???..still i miss the old storyline..this version was fresh..i liked the scenery and the some of the plot lines..but overall i still prefer the old version with sornram and ning..it felt more mature the last time i saw it...this one brings youth to the lakorn though so i can't outright say i didn't enjoy some parts of it more than the older version

cecilia

Staff member
^I think it's fine - like Niphon said "love" has no reason so if the heart tell him that he is madly and deeply in love with someone then he is. I think it's cute - he's like the water - neutraling the boiling water in khun Lek. They suit each other in some ways. At least, i mean, i would be happy too if someone loves me for me despite of all the wrong and bad thing i've done. If they are willing to stick with me through thick and thin, i would allow to give them the chance to love me even if i only love them a little. It's better to have someone who love you than to have someone who puts up with you b/c of benefits/reasons. This is one reason why khun Lek is scare and worry about - guys coming after her b/c of her family fortune.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've decided I'm not a fan. This Poochit is not man enough in my eyes. He never stands up to Lek at all. If Lek hadn't given him the ok to go after Nit dumbo would've let her go. And he never stood up for Nit even at the end.

cecilia

Staff member
I've decided I'm not a fan. This Poochit is not man enough in my eyes. He never stands up to Lek at all. If Lek hadn't given him the ok to go after Nit dumbo would've let her go. And he never stood up for Nit even at the end.
I think he didn't b/c he figure if he does - LEK will DIE lmao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i finish this lakorn this afternoon! Yay! I'm Happy I'm done with this lakorn. I enjoy some parts;i hated some
parts.Overall, to me i thought this was an okay lakorn. I felt really really bad for Jao Noi (whatever how to spell it) She is such a good good good person/character. I can't compare this lakorn to Num's version b/c i don't even remember anything about their version.ha. I only remember the storyline and some scenes then that was all. I love Kong a lot in
this one,ahaha. I like him a lot now! Totally waiting for for his next lakorns! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was okay, nothing i would rewatch again. I really like the character of Puchit and Poh's portrayal, his facial expressions are priceless. All the guys here are glowing in their role, Lift, Kong, Diew did a great job, my favorite character is Wat, Lift was excellent as usual. The lakorn itself wasn't boring but it wasn't at all that exciting either, the scenes that i really enjoyed was when Pu and Pok where having an auctioning competition (HILARIOUS) and Nit and Lek's kidnapping, other than that the lakorn was pretty bland, Poh and Aff lack chemistry, there were minor sparks but nothing to make me fall in love with this lakorn.