[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
To me, this lakorn is flowing pretty well right now- everything fits into place. Mart is my favorite actor (alongside Ken and Tik) and I find Kim Kimberly as a great actress for a newcomer. I hope their chemistry develops throughout the lakorn though because Mart seems to have no feelings, whatsoever. There is one thing that I don't get: why is Mart so angry at Mint Chalida's family? And what happened to Mint's father? I'm up to episode two now...Oh, and I love Alex and Mint's scenes. I have a feeling they're gonna outshine Kim and Mart.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
he feels like Mint father is the cause of his father death and that they use trickery/fraud to get his father land....that also the reason why he couldn't cont. school and do what he wanted because all that happen, he had to stop grad. school and take over the farm....so i think part of the reason is not just his father death, but the death of his dream as well...he never wanted to take over the farm...he said when he asked Mint father he only gave him a vague answer, so his assumption and speculation that it all his fault (mint father) for everything

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thanks for the BTS can't wait for those scene <3 <3 ost alex all shy stuttering about flirting w/grls hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just got done with epi 3 god this is :girlmad: they cut this down to epi3 6.6 usually its 9 we are up to the good part now I have to wait till come to Monday again grr so
torturing :nailbiter:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Ep 3 is so short. I hope that they're not going to cut ep 4 and 5 too. God I'm so upset!!!!

Anyway, I can't wait to see next week's episodes. I love every thing about this lakorn.

Love Kim,Alex, and Mint.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep 3 is so short. I hope that they're not going to cut ep 4 and 5 too. God I'm so upset!!!!

Anyway, I can't wait to see next week's episodes. I love every thing about this lakorn.

Love Kim,Alex, and Mint.
The rest of the episodes for this lakorn and other prime time lakorns will be cut down by duration only not actual episodes. Lol, do I make any sense?! :p

So there's suppose to be an actual total of 13 episodes for this lakorn but since the cute down duration on episode then that means there will be more than 13 episodes.

It's b/c of the flood conflict that they have to decrease the air time for current lakorns right now b/c many currently filming lakorns have to change location b/c of the flood and some have been postpone filming already. So Ch3 is cutting duration from each episodes down so that currently filming lakorns and upcoming lakorns have time to finish up filming.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally caught up with this lakorn and WOW. I love it so far. It's cute and very interesting. I just want everyone to find out Kim's true identity already. lol
Alex and Mint is toooo darn adorable together. I love their scenes together. It's so cute and silly. They totally make me blush. :crush: lol
Mart is okay in here. I like him at some point but his character is too blahhh for me at the moment. lol Let's see if he can convince me later in the lakorn. :sweat:
As for Kim, she's adorable in here. :D
I love the wordrobe in this lakorn as well. It's really cute and nice. It really fits in with the setting and etc. :heart:
Too bad that they have to cut down the duration for each lakorn. I would get to see at least 2 hours of today's episode already. lol

I can't wait for the next episode next week! :D Nice that only Alex knows who Kim really is. :lol:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
mint is so cute! i hope they don't downgrade her to supporting! i want to see her with someone older. dunno, alex is still a boy to me. how old is he?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Is Kim related to Jane?

What is Mart relationship with Jane?

Who is the elderly that brought the picture to Kim's grandmother?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
The rest of the episodes for this lakorn and other prime time lakorns will be cut down by duration only not actual episodes. Lol, do I make any sense?! :p

So there's suppose to be an actual total of 13 episodes for this lakorn but since the cute down duration on episode then that means there will be more than 13 episodes.

It's b/c of the flood conflict that they have to decrease the a
ir time for current lakorns right now b/c many currently filming lakorns have to change location b/c of the flood and some have been postpone filming already. So Ch3 is cutting duration from each episodes down so that currently filming lakorns and upcoming lakorns have time to finish up filming.

Thank you for the explanation.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mint is so cute! i hope they don't downgrade her to supporting!
yea, I think Mint is such a great and beautiful actress. She's one of fresher and very natural one. I like her a lot. She's my favorite from ch3 right now. I still hope she's playing 2nd to nang'ek all the time and that she will pair up with Mark, Om, and hopefully Nadeche too! :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit as tagged, pantip I'm sorry if one of these photos has been posted before

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Kim related to Jane?

What is Mart relationship with Jane?

Who is the elderly that brought the picture to Kim's grandmother?
I think Kim and Jane are cousin but they don't know cos true secret not revealed yet
till the next episode continue.