[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol mart is forever getting slap. but yea, i also like when theres older pra'ek and young n'ek love thing. just as long as the pra'ek isnt old as chatchai lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mart and Kim looks better onscreen than photos. Both couples look really cute and interesting! :) So looking forward to this and the ost is amazing too 555 +

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol mart is forever getting slap. but yea, i also like when theres older pra'ek and young n'ek love thing. just as long as the pra'ek isnt old as chatchai lol
oh not that old like Nok Chatchai he just wouldn't work hope to Kim with Ken,Rome,
the 2 Por many more that are A-lister after she finished with Mart I'm rooting for
Kim with Chakrit in for mae yai tee ruk another one of makers group team but under
Khun Nok Jariya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mart and Kim looks better onscreen than photos. Both couples look really cute and interesting! :) So looking forward to this and the ost is amazing too 555 +
I'm thinking this might air after when roy mai finished airing the monday-tuesday slot
or kon ruk luang jai ken/janie wed-thur

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida said this lakorn will air in November, so yeah it will be Rak Pathiharn & Rak Orkard replacing either Roy Mai or Kol Rak Luang Jai slots.

Kim's face is naturally mature looking so she suits the older looking praeks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalida said this lakorn will air in November, so yeah it will be Rak Pathiharn & Rak Orkard replacing either Roy Mai or Kol Rak Luang Jai slots.

Kim's face is naturally mature looking so she suits the older looking praeks.
kim naturally mature looking i think her next can be be Tik or Ken

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I doubt Kim will be paired up with Ken or Tik anytime soon, especially Tik at all ! Lol. More likely Nadech, Boy, Kane, Mario, Rome, Por.T, and Umm + Smart + Mark again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^I doubt Kim will be paired up with Ken or Tik anytime soon, especially Tik at all ! Lol. More likely Nadech, Boy, Kane, Mario, Rome, Por.T, and Umm + Smart + Mark again.
never know ken and tik might pop from nowhere and bet Chakrit he might follow on

somp9

sarNie Adult
can't wait to watch this lakorn. Mart and Kim look good together. It seem they will have good chemistry onscreen and offscreen.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^ thanks for the pics :) Kim and Mint are pretty...I actually do not
mind watching this one... seems good...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh the girl are so hot...Kim and smart are also cute...thanks for the picture

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Alex looks so girly in that photo above, lol. Kim is so cute! I wonder what role that little kid plays as? Mint and Kim seems to adore him, lol.