[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
definitely enjoying this lakorn! Aside from the a-hole friends, the countryside part is so funny! I like this type of laid back not overly dramatic story lol. Uncle Khampong and Oua crack me up. I feel so bad for Om having to endure this new environment but it's also good for him to meet new people and grow up a little.

sunisa

I am so in love with this lakorn. So cute and funny. I enjoy every moment of the lakorn minus the a-holes friends. The country side scenes are so funny without being cheesy. I love when P'Cherry and P'Om scenes. Her gay friend is so funny. Cant't wait till Friday.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG CNT WAIT FOR FRIDAY TO CUM SO I CN CONTINUE WATCHING DIS LAKORN...I CNT BELIEVE ITS ONLY EPIOSDE 4 AND SO MUCH IS HAPPENING...I JUS CNT WAIT CUZ EVERY PREVIEW OF EACH EPISODE MAKE ME SO ANTICIPATE TO WATCH IT...THIS LAKORN MAKE MY HEART SKIPS SO MANY BEATS...MY HEART IS SKIPPING FOR OM...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om and Cherry might be the next koo-kwan

st111

sarNie Hatchling
definitely enjoying this lakorn! Aside from the a-hole friends, the countryside part is so funny! I like this type of laid back not overly dramatic story lol. Uncle Khampong and Oua crack me up. I feel so bad for Om having to endure this new environment but it's also good for him to meet new people and grow up a little.
Yes, this show is awesome...Ep4 is more sweet and funny than Ep3. Moreover, Ep5 T-ser, make me smile.... Love Om & Cherry river scene...

I really enjoy the country side part. Cherry father vs. OM...can't wait for their future fight (who can earn Cherry attention) ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@st111 and @cherry4ever its just my thinking and predicting
koo-kwan in Thai meaning best onscreen pair that had good chemistry
Cherry4ever there aren't any news rumour yet I'm trying to look out 4 it too
if there's any I will let u guys know

st111

sarNie Hatchling
thanks, Alice. Yes, Om & Cherry look so nice together...
Before the show on Air, I also doubt if they can fit each other...

But look at those sweet scenes, I can't stop smiling...

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
Cherry4ever there aren't any news rumour yet I'm trying to look out 4 it too
if there's any I will let u guys know
khop chai kaa

cecilia

Staff member
I really like Om and Cherry in here as a couple - they are so cute together -- and gosh, the chemistry is oozing out!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really like Om and Cherry in here as a couple - they are so cute together -- and gosh, the chemistry is oozing out!
@ceci i get that feeling too its like when I first saw Rome/Chompoo in mia taeng I adore them so much
now Om/Cherry I'm beginning to adore them as well and i really want a 2nd lakorn of Om/Cherry