[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry Khemupsorn @ เปิดกองวิก 3 รักออกอากาศ (1/3)

credit to Petchy407's channel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit from Chakrit&Cherry Club @Pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry Khemupsorn @ เปิดกองวิก 3 รักออกอากาศ (2/3)

credit to Petchy407's channel

st111

sarNie Hatchling

credit to RafahKrubCh3

video clip ... on 0:43, is that cherry first real kiss on screen? ^_^

Om & Cherry looks cute

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching episode one. It just ended. I love om and cherry. Hehe. First episode not too bad. The only thing that bugs me so much was om's friends. Especially that bad guy who keep on making fun of him. I just wanted to slap his face so many time. I hate people like him. Er... Cant wait for friday episode. Hehe. Om is going to cpr her and wake up seeing his hands near her chest. Haha. Idk why but why do i felt like he lost his memory in the next episode or maybe he's acting like he dont know her. B/c she says he was the guy from bangkok who almost ran over her while eating at the road side place. He reacted like he didnt know anything. Hopefully he was just acting and he did not lose his memory or else.

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
lol..finished this on tv just now too...i kinda like the idea..reality show. and yes, 1st episode is soooo fun..i kinda like Cherry's friend..sooo funny..and Matthew's char is the mean one rite? I kinda hate him here, but then, if its not because of him, he might not agree with the reality show idea.