Alice

sarNie Tombstone
SSBT 26Oct11 | เชอรี่ช่วยน้ำท่วม

credit to nirvanafact's

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

she's back in the uniform, makes her 10 years younger

credit cherry's facebook page

om seems so tall, I know cherry is one of the tallest nang'ek ch3 have, but standing face to face with om make her looks so short. I'd definitely be a midget if I was standing right there :teary:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa, for some reason, I never noticed Om's height before...maybe because Jui and Min are tall themselves? Or not? Idk. But you're right, he makes all the girls look tiny.

aaaah, so want to watch this one already.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Om has always been tall, it's just that we have never seen full body shot like this before. When Om shot magazines with other actors he's still the tallest and most handsome. hahaha He was taller than Tik J, Nadeche in Oops shoot. Only Kan is a bit taller than Om. Om is tall, sexy, hot, and muscular too. LOL In that lkaorn with Aum, he's sexy and buff from head to toe. LOL :loool: :loool:

I missed Om so much. I wonder when this lakron will air!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om has always been tall, it's just that we have never seen full body shot like this before. When Om shot magazines with other actors he's still the tallest and most handsome. hahaha He was taller than Tik J, Nadeche in Oops shoot. Only Kan is a bit taller than Om. Om is tall, sexy, hot, and muscular too. LOL In that lkaorn with Aum, he's sexy and buff from head to toe. LOL :loool: :loool:

I missed Om so much. I wonder when this lakron will air!
can't wait to watch this too since Cherry/Om are hot idols
we might see this maybe this December
Cherry facebook fc will update the airing and I'll let u know when na ja :highfive:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thats good to know. im getting anxious as it's coming closer to an airing date...looking forward to see om; i try not to get too hyped up bc this takes place in countryside lol.... :rolleyes: