[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is Om a free agent? I thought he signed a contract with Ch7... Confused...
Polyplus works with both channel 3 and 7. So they can ask for any person from either channel.

Anyways not much a Cherry's fan, but I prefer her over Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Polyplus works with both channel 3 and 7. So they can ask for any person from either channel.

Anyways not much a Cherry's fan, but I prefer her over Ploy.
i don't know why not much are a fan of Cherry just cos her old facial feature but she is talented and acting is wise
news update that Cherry is in plerng boon with Rome bet there will be a complaint from people.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah, i was disappointed that they changed the nang'ek but oh well i
like cherry too.so at least she get to act with the handsome om & at
least he have a lakorn for ch3 that he is the pra'ek then yay! i am
happy.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
รักออกอากาศ (Love On-Air)

It was supposed to be Om and Ploy, but due to some schedule conflicts, Cherry is taking the role in her place.

KCL omglonglink
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10523448/A10523448.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
รักออกอากาศ (Love On-Air)

It was supposed to be Om and Ploy, but due to some schedule conflicts, Cherry is taking the role in her place.

KCL omglonglink
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10523448/A10523448.html
what do u mean kudaranai? so its still Om and Cherry.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
*Shrugs* About a month or so ago, I heard about this project with Ploy and Om, then today, I saw articles that they switched Ploy with Cherry (some lame rumor about how no nang'eks want to work with him so Om had to address it)

I didn't see a thread about this project when I was checking, but there's a high chance that I am blind or something, lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
we have this thread already. yes, cherry has replaced Ploy because her scheduled was booked

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I KNEW it! I am blind because there was no way a Cherry lakorn thread wouldn't have been made right when it was announced.

orz /slow

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I KNEW it! I am blind because there was no way a Cherry lakorn thread wouldn't have been made right when it was announced.

orz /slow
its ok Kuda for mistake before i had a few mistake and blind like u as well i double
the topic when somebody create that thread already.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
Omg Om look like a skeleton! he has gotten so skinny, he needs to eat he starting not to look so good anymore. I'm scared I might lose interest in him lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this is such an odd pair.... Idk when it airs, i mite watch it here and there.... no offence... i like
them both, but just not together

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i don't care who Om pairs with. I love seeing the guy. Although i like Cherry, her face looks to old for Om.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
her facial kind of look maturer but she's hot images her fit body and tall long leg
Cherry she's almost as tall as Om.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
he looks terrible like when they had the picture of Rome @buang ceremony, but Om actually
worse than Rome, Om should gain more meat to himself or maybe his just tired from his
schedule. :shock2:

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
I know he does look horrible :eyetwitch: he use to look so hot in the beginning of his career but now he look as skinny as cherry :sick: I guess he was overloaded with work and didn't really care for his body anymore. sigh I just lose interest in both lome and om and they are the only two pra'eke I can watch. Well not only those two but seems like alot of the old pra'eke is getting more unattractive as years gone by.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know he does look horrible :eyetwitch: he use to look so hot in the beginning of his career but now he look as skinny as cherry :sick: I guess he was overloaded with work and didn't really care for his body anymore. sigh I just lose interest in both lome and om and they are the only two pra'eke I can watch. Well not only those two but seems like alot of the old pra'eke is getting more unattractive as years gone by.
things do changes as u grow older and some ages do happen but Rome he looks better
cos he gain lots of meat and his tall muscular Om also has muscle but maybe aren't
looking hot like before cos overload schedule works.

icool48

sarNie Adult
more pics
credit polyplus entertainment facebook

http://www.facebook.com/polyplusentertainment

cherry & director

cherry & khun. Nid

cherry

om

matthew

nui

natalie