[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
ha Om needed that slap from Cherry since he loves but just have no confident to say it out and now Cherry is even more misunderstanding Om
its hard for him to confessed his love to her because hes in between...i understand om why hes doing this...confessed his love to her will lead her on its better not to cuz in the end he know he have to be back to bangkok for his mom happiness...like he said on the previous episode "I have no choice but to lie because of Jai, if I speak the truth i would hurt her more; it might be bad if I told her I love her cuz in the end I have to leave her which i would ruin her life and her reputation of a girl here; if I accept and speak the true and later walk away how does Jai bare to lived here; Im probably one of the selfish guy ever." i cried cuz i understand his feeling...hes actually not selfish cuz if he is he wouldnt think abt his mom and would just be with cherry but look at this he listen to is mom and not follow his heart...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
its hard for him confessed he love her because hes in between...i understand om why hes doing this...confessed to her will lead her on its better to not cuz in the end he know he have to be back to bangkok for his mom happiness...like he said on the previous episode "I have no choice but to lie because of Jai, if I speak the truth i would hurt her more; it might be bad if I told her I love her cuz in the end I have to leave her which i would ruin her life and her reputation of a girl here; if I accept and speak the true and later walk away how does Jai bare to lived here; Im probably one of the selfish guy ever." i cried cuz i understand his feeling...hes actually not selfish cuz if he is he wouldnt think abt his mom and would just be with cherry but look at this he listen to is mom and not follow his heart...
Thanks for your explaination, When I saw this scene, I can't understand what Om said, but I can feel his struggle and pain. That's why I cried ....

>_<

Areeya

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tST5g3HkJiQ&feature=youtu.be

Check this out on youtube..its my first time subbing...this is one touching scene i wnt to shared

st111

sarNie Hatchling

Check this out on youtube..its my first time subbing...this is one touching scene i wnt to shared
thanks..Areeya...

This scene is really touching... >_<

I hope Jai(Cherry) can see this scene then she can understand and forgive Khun. (from reality show)

I think Khun(Om) really becaome mature when he stay in Mue Tae village..He start to care about others and know how to scarifice...

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
its hard for him to confessed his love to her because hes in between...i understand om why hes doing this...confessed his love to her will lead her on its better not to cuz in the end he know he have to be back to bangkok for his mom happiness...like he said on the previous episode "I have no choice but to lie because of Jai, if I speak the truth i would hurt her more; it might be bad if I told her I love her cuz in the end I have to leave her which i would ruin her life and her reputation of a girl here; if I accept and speak the true and later walk away how does Jai bare to lived here; Im probably one of the selfish guy ever." i cried cuz i understand his feeling...hes actually not selfish cuz if he is he wouldnt think abt his mom and would just be with cherry but look at this he listen to is mom and not follow his heart...
wow...you can speak thai...are you thailandian?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You Asy for the MV. :)

Did anyone watch today episode when it aired? i know it start at 8:30ish but when i got on
to watch it on air, the evening lakorn was on instead. so i decided not to watch it live. i';m
pretty sure it came after that one but i went somewhere this morning so i couldn't wait
to see if today episode came after it. i;m going to watch it in a bit though. Yay,me. i
cannot wait.ahhaha

Areeya

sarNie Adult
thanks..Areeya...

This scene is really touching... >_<

I hope Jai(Cherry) can see this scene then she can understand and forgive Khun. (from reality show)

I think Khun(Om) really becaome mature when he stay in Mue Tae village..He start to care about others and know how to scarifice...
No problem..I hope its understandable cuz my thai is not all the great...translating foreign language into english is not easy...thanks for watching

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!!!!!today episode was so o m g!!! I don't know what to say about today episode except o m g!!!
Man, cherry is such a great actress!!!!!! I can feel her pain when she found out the whole true;
everything, She did the same thing as Om did when she found the true. She went crazy!!! She starts
hitting on stuff; she even went to the uncle house and trash his place too like om did!!!!!!!!!!

To ya who have not seen today episode ya have to watch it. it was so sad!!! intense and o m g!!!!

my gosh, i cannot wait to see tomorrow episode. actually he is going to get two slaps from Jai in tomorrow
episode!!!!

My reaction of today episode: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :weep: :weep: :weep: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: & "O M G!!!"

st111

sarNie Hatchling
o m g!!!!!!today episode was so o m g!!! I don't know what to say about today episode except o m g!!!
Man, cherry is such a great actress!!!!!! I can feel her pain when she found out the whole true;
everything, She did the same thing as Om did when she found the true. She went crazy!!! She starts
hitting on stuff; she even went to the uncle house and trash his place too like om did!!!!!!!!!!

To ya who have not seen today episode ya have to watch it. it was so sad!!! intense and o m g!!!!

my gosh, i cannot wait to see tomorrow episode. actually he is going to get two slaps from Jai in tomorrow
episode!!!!

My reaction of today episode: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :weep: :weep: :weep: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: & "O M G!!!"
yes....cherry did a good job yesterday....she even fell the ground because she knew Om is bangkok high-so in front of all the fans....
I can't stop crying when cherry found out Om is lying to her and all Mu tae people...
she must fell she is betrayed...that's why today epi she is going to slap Om twice (if I understand correctly, she said one slap is for her parents and herself, the other one is for Mu tae people...) oh...She really hate "liar"....
yesterday epi is so sad...i belive today one is more...

>_>

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes....cherry did a good job yesterday....she even fell the ground because she knew Om is bangkok high-so in front of all the fans....
I can't stop crying when cherry found out Om is lying to her and all Mu tae people...
she must fell she is betrayed...that's why today epi she is going to slap Om twice (if I understand correctly, she said one slap is for her parents and herself, the other one is for Mu tae people...) oh...She really hate "liar"....
yesterday epi is so sad...i belive today one is more...

>_>
yeah,from my understanding of thai i believe she did indeed say that. i cannot wait to see episode 12 now. i still can't believe its ending on sunday already. i love this lakorn a lot. cherry did an awesome job acting those scenes! i did too cry on that part when she found about om's lies. what
makes her even more angry was how om decided to go to mo tae at the first place was just because of that stupid bet he make with matt. now all
those good memories they have together will come to a waste because she believe that he is just a spoil hi-so guy who only wanted to
play with her because he was bpred there. He didn't like her and took her seriously. oh,jai, so sad. i hope my man om step up to the plate in episode
12 when she slap him twice.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
anyone can share the song when Om miss cherry on yesterday epi?
the song is touching..
are you talking about the song in the first 30 min or so of the beginning of ep 11?
if you are then it's this song. it's by potato;he's an awesome singer.
i find it so funny how last night i was just listening to this song.hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCwyx0MFbHA&feature=related

credit:blogdarach7's yt channel

st111

sarNie Hatchling
are you talking about the song in the first 30 min or so of the beginning of ep 11?
if you are then it's this song. it's by potato;he's an awesome singer.
i find it so funny how last night i was just listening to this song.hahaha

credit:blogdarach7's yt channel
yes, that's the song I want to find.,..thanks thanks thanks...
a lovely song...
although I don;t know the lyrics, this song fit Om's sad emotion..

do you know the song when cherry walked on the street(female singer) as well?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
does anyone know the name of the song or artist that was palying when Cherry ran out into teh streets after finding out about Om's identity

icool48

sarNie Adult
does anyone know the name of the song or artist that was palying when Cherry ran out into teh streets after finding out about Om's identity
ying kwaa sia jai. .by punch

credit : ethaimusic.com

เสียแรงที่รัก เสียแรงที่ไว้ใจ ไม่นึกว่าจะทำได้ลงคอ
sia raeng tee rak sia raeng tee wai jai mai neuk waa ja tam daai long kor
Wasted the efforts loving you, wasted the efforts trusting you. Never thought that you would be able to do such things, so shamelessly.

ช่วยตอบสักคำ ทำไมไม่รู้จักพอ ทำไม ใจเธอถมไม่เคยเต็ม
chuay dtop sak kam tam-mai mai roo jak por tam-mai jai ter tom mai koie dtem
Please just answer one question; why didn't you realize when it is enough? Why is it that your heart can't be satisfied?

เสียแรงที่หวง เสียแรงที่ทุ่มเท
sia raeng tee huang sia raeng tee toom tay
Wasted the efforts worrying about you, wasted the efforts devoting to you.

ไม่เห็นใจกันบ้างเลยหรืออย่างไร
mai hen jai gan baang loie reu yaang rai
Don't you sympathize with me at all, or is it otherwise?

เธอทำอย่างนี้ ฉันจะมองหน้าใครได้
ter tam yaang nee chan ja mong naa krai daai
You did it this way, how then shall I face others?

ทำไมใจเธอร้ายเหลือเกิน
tam-mai jai ter raai leua gern
Why is your heart so excessively bad?

ไม่เห็นกับตา ก็คงไม่เชื่อ
mai hen gap dtaa gor kong mai cheua
Don't see with my own eyes, maybe I won't believe.

ไม่เจอกับตัว คงโง่ไปอีกนาน
mai jer gap dtua kong ngoh bpai eek naan
Don't encounter it personally, maybe I'll be ignorant even longer.

คนรักกันไม่น่าจะทำได้ลง
kon rak gan mai naa ja tam daai long
People in love should never be able to do such things.

ความซื่อตรงไม่มีบ้างเลยหรือไร
kwaam seu dtrong mai mee baang loie reu-rai
Sincererity, there isn't anymore, or what?

ถ้าแม้วันนี้ เราต้องตายจากกันไป
taa mae wan nee rao dtong dtaai jaak gan bpai
Even if today we should die and be seperated,

ยังไม่เสียใจ เท่านี้เลย
yang mai sia jai tao nee loie
I would still not be as sad as this!

เสียแรงที่หวง เสียแรงที่ทุ่มเท
sia raeng tee huang sia raeng tee toom tay
Wasted the efforts worrying about you, wasted the efforts devoting to you.

ไม่เห็นใจกันบ้างเลยหรืออย่างไร
mai hen jai gan baang loie reu yaang rai
Don't you sympathize with me at all, or is it otherwise?

เธอทำอย่างนี้ ฉันจะมองหน้าใครได้
ter tam yaang nee chan ja mong naa krai daai
You did it this way, how then shall I face others?

ทำไมใจเธอร้ายเหลือเกิน
tam-mai jai ter raai leua gern
Why is your heart so excessively bad?

ที่เสียน้ำตาวันนี้ ไม่ใช่เพราะเธอทิ้งฉันไป
tee sia nam dtaa wan nee mai chai pror ter ting chan bpai
That I shed tears today, it's not because you had abandoned me,

แต่เสียใจที่ลืมเธอไม่ลง
dtae sia jai tee leum ter mai long
but I'm sad that I'm unable yo forget you.

คนรักกันไม่น่าจะทำได้ลง

ยังไม่เสียใจ เท่านี้เลย

คนรักกันไม่น่าจะทำได้ลง

ยังไม่เสียใจ เท่านี้เลย