[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

cecilia

Staff member
Tomorrow is Friday! Yay! :yahoo:

Last night, I was watching them on RS and it was so funny.haha. Especially that little boy and girl at the end.ha.
So, is that blonde guy a new actor? Because I have never seen him before.
From what I know he's a DJ. I saw him in sitcom but according to RS - this is his first time acting in lakorn.

Oh, his name is DJ NUI ja.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching today episode. Khunthong went back to Somjai. Aww... She';s so happy. And the first thing he did when he got back was take her to the waterfall and drink the water from there. Aw.... How cute! Tomorrow episode is the elephant scene.Yay!
At the end of the preview for tomorrow episode, that one guy who likes Somjai asks Khunthong "Who actually are you?" Khunthong walks toward him then as soon as he walks away from that guy he says "Everything is near the end. It's about to be over." (Something like that,I forgot.Ha.) Oh man! So sad, that's a sign that everything is going down the road!!! :(

I love Om!!! The only thing i have to say about his acting is "S U P E R! :)"
Agree...I love Om(Jaokhun)'s action when he went back to see Cherry(Jai)
He took Cherry to nanrow waterful to drink the water and vow...
That mean he want they can be together forever...
How thoughtful and sweet ....This is much better than saying " I love u"

Cant wait for today pond scene and elephant scene..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Agree...I love Om(Jaokhun)'s action when he went back to see Cherry(Jai)
He took Cherry to nanrow waterful to drink the water and vow...
That mean he want they can be together forever...
How thoughtful and sweet ....This is much better than saying " I love u"

Cant wait for today pond scene and elephant scene..
I know right! He totally want them to be together. He believed in the story.
And Cherry/Somjai was just like "Uh..Why did you take me here for? Just to drink
water?" haha. Oh,Somjai, don't you see our Khun thong is showing his love
to you that he wants you and him to be together forever.ah.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I know right! He totally want them to be together. He believed in the story.
And Cherry/Somjai was just like "Uh..Why did you take me here for? Just to drink
water?" haha. Oh,Somjai, don't you see our Khun thong is showing his love
to you that he wants you and him to be together forever.ah.
But...when Somjai(Cherry) realize what Khoonton want to express for her....Her face turnd red and she is shy...(Cherry did act excellent in this part)
Love the expression on this scene even there is no one said " I love u" we still can feel the sweet

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Up next is today episode cant wait!!!

Annoy Amy and Matt is at the village and going to ruin everything. Errr.....

Haha. Serve them right... Thats what they get trying to get between somjai and khun thong.

The underwater kiss scene was cute... Hehe i like very much. I wish i was somjai so i get to kiss and stare at om.haha.... She slap him afterward b/c she thought he intentionally wanted to kiss her b/c he got a chance.But then om says he did intentionally do it but it was to give her oxygen b/c she was in trouble.aww.... how cute was that. sad scene coming up. :(

:unsure: :unsure: somjai is sad now; what she heard from om was not what she expected. :( he says " I only wanted to help her." he lie to her and her family because he wanted to protect her.

Just finish watching today episode. sad episode coming up Friday. :(

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I got so emotional when OM try to find way to help cherry tea farm...he got no choice but to be back on the reality show...wat got me crying was how much he help cherry and at the same time think abt his mom...so everything he do just for the person he love...he rather be unhappy himself but at least the ppl he love r happy...he sacrafice so much...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh man, it's been forever since I've been in Sarnworld aka Asian Fuse. First, let me start off by saying 'Hi' to all my fellow forum members, old or new, it's nice to be back.

Cherry is one of my favorite leading ladies so I decided to give this lakorn a try, also to mention that this is Om's first lakorn that I've ever watched. And quite frankly, if it wasn't for Cherry being the leading lady, I would've not watched this lakorn. Boy! I'm I glad I am watching this! Om where have you been in my lakorn watching life? Or shall I say where have I been? This guy is a cutie and his acting is very good. I love the way he expresses his feelings for Cherry through his eyes and smile. Cherry always manage to bring out the best in his leading men, and she's doing the same with Om. I love their chemistry in this lakorn.

The pace of the lakorn is going quite well, not too much bickering and miss understanding (not yet at least). I'm sure there will be more in the upcoming episodes but at least we got many cute scenes from all the previous episodes. Amy is super annoying and Mat needs to get a life. But it guess it would't be a Thai lakorn if we don't have those annoying characters.

Mr. Big shot form the city hasn't fallen for Ms. Countryside. Can't wait to see the remaining episodes to see if Om can finally grow some balls and step up to his mother and fight for Cherry - for once he can be strong instead of a spoiled rich brat. :dance2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the recaps guys! Love seeing Om lol. I'm still catching up with episode 5 but things look good! How sweet is that, Khun took Jai to the waterfall!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys! I'm sorry if this question has been asked before and answered but anyways,

Is anyone subbing this lakorn?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
om/cherry is too cute together. can't get enough of them. the both of them have good chemistry. i will cry a lot when
this ends just like today when por t/chompoo's lakorn ended. i will totally get this one too when it comes out on dvd.
heheh.

om was on the tonight show. he's talking about his life first then to his lakorns.
i can't believe it that he still don't have any girlfriend.ha. maybe he's waiting
for me.hahaa. joking. i would love to meet him one day. he's too cute.
i laugh when the host asked him what kind of person does he like? then the
host ask first: "a guy or girl?" om's reaction was funny.ha. of course a girl.
i like him how he talks about him changing in his life.
he's all like at the ending " i never thought a person like me would have today
and have people like me a lot" aww... too cute! he is also a shy guy too.aww.. hahah

http://www.youtube.c...C0Fo&feature=iv
http://www.youtube.c...notation_816803
and a little at the beginning.
http://www.youtube.c...cYkoZWZt8
re=iv&src_vid=LOfey1X8v98

credits: cinntv2's yt channel