[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
the blond dude his a singer
Oh really. Do you know his name,by a chance?

Alice, your picture of Rome and Chompoo got me confuse for second because I thought i was on a different
thread then I look again to make sure I'm on Love on air thread which I am. I double check again and it was
just your signature thingy,hahah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh really. Do you know his name,by a chance?

Alice, your picture of Rome and Chompoo got me confuse for second because I thought i was on a different
thread then I look again to make sure I'm on Love on air thread which I am. I double check again and it was
just your signature thingy,hahah.
sorry i confused u two different thing aren't related yep its just my siggy and my updates

I don't know the blond dude name

st111

sarNie Hatchling
another 6 hrs then I can see Khoontong & Jai lovely scene in playground...

can't stop smiling~~

Asy

sarNie Immature
Aha Asy i know what u mean it like they are not trying hard enough...it like their starting to grt lazy lol
I used to very love CH3's wallpapers. But now. Seems like they are downgrading themselves. Even our sarnies colleague like Cecilia and Prisna (they two are my favorite, but others are great as well) can make better wallpapers than CH3 and CH7's team!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
:'( i am soo sad now..... i dont want it to turn out this way... wahhhhhhhhhhhh
i dont want jai to be angry :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:cry1: Oh my gosh! Look at those pictures! So sad. I knew it that one day this part is going to come. So sad.....
Jai is going to be so angry and sad at Om. :(

Today episode have to wait after my papers first.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
:cry1: Oh my gosh! Look at those pictures! So sad. I knew it that one day this part is going to come. So sad.....
Jai is going to be so angry and sad at Om. :(

Today episode have to wait after my papers first.
Asy...epi 8 is also sweet & sad....
seriously...Om did perform well when he found out Kong is cheating him...
I can fell his pain and frustracted...

anyway, lets wait and see Epi.9
What Khoontong is going to do with Jai...
oN the T-ser, Khoontong seeks to go back to tea platation to see Jai....sweet...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh my gosh, the elephant scene!!! I can't wait to see that scene.haha.
Yes,done with essay, today episode here i come! ^-^

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
don't know how to say....just wanna say that i love this drama so much ...love CHERRY AND OM so so much ...they're so sweet together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It so sad but at least om realize who da right one for him lol...ah and da elephant scene seem really cute!!! These two are just soo cute!!! Wat can i said hahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching episode 8. And oh my gosh, it's so sad at the ending of it.This lakorn have meets
its climax. I cry and cry now because the sad and depressing part will start in a couple of hours, episode 9.
:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: I just want to punch that Matthew face and slap that girl Amy face and yell at Om's mother!!!! :angry:

I feel so sad for Somjai and KhunTong!!!!!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Toward the end of episode 8 im speechless and sad at the same time...mat is such an ass...omg i cnt stand watcing all the misunderstanding scene between them...i hope cherry learn to understand om of the main reason why he have to lie to her...my heart just kept on pounding evertime its getting closer to om finding out the truth...i cried for om after he relized what his friend had done to him...so painful where its hard for him to bare

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Toward the end of episode 8 im speechless and sad at the same time...mat is such an ass...omg i cnt stand watcing all the misunderstanding scene between them...i hope cherry learn to understand om of the main reason why he have to lie to her...my heart just kept on pounding evertime its getting closer to om finding out the truth...i cried for om after he relized what his friend had done to him...so painful where its hard for him to bare
yes, I have the same thoughts as you...
Om's performance did make me feel he is struggling...
he is afraid Cherry will find out his actual indentity however, he still can't resist from having feeling for Cherry...

I really don't like Mattew...he can't say he is Om(Jaokun)'s friend..

I am worried "the Nangrow waterfull story" is a kind of implication for Jaokhun & Jai..

Anyway...lookfoward today epi

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching today episode. Khunthong went back to Somjai. Aww... She';s so happy. And the first thing he did when he got back was take her to the waterfall and drink the water from there. Aw.... How cute! Tomorrow episode is the elephant scene.Yay!
At the end of the preview for tomorrow episode, that one guy who likes Somjai asks Khunthong "Who actually are you?" Khunthong walks toward him then as soon as he walks away from that guy he says "Everything is near the end. It's about to be over." (Something like that,I forgot.Ha.) Oh man! So sad, that's a sign that everything is going down the road!!! :(

I love Om!!! The only thing i have to say about his acting is "S U P E R! :)"