[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
1st episode is cute & funny...it is better than I expected...Esepcially for those coutry side supporting actor and actress.

moreover, Cherry plays the vivid country girl well and doesn't look akward with Om. Om is very handsome when he is half nacked...:p

I reviewed all the interview and opening video yesterday, I love the scene when Om stares at Cherry. (playing with Elephant, Cherry singing on the stage)

Haha....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
1st episode is cute & funny...it is better than I expected...Esepcially for those coutry side supporting actor and actress.

moreover, Cherry plays the vivid country girl well and doesn't look akward with Om. Om is very handsome when he is half nacked...:p

I reviewed all the interview and opening video yesterday, I love the scene when Om stares at Cherry. (playing with Elephant, Cherry singing on the stage)

Haha....
Cherry has a very good singing voice and her dancing skill isn't bad either :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm loving it so far <3

Om's handsome in here and not as annoying as his other character ..

i like Cherry's gay friend -->He's so funny 'MUSCLE GOD'

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving it so far <3

Om's handsome in here and not as annoying as his other character ..

i like Cherry's gay friend -->He's so funny 'MUSCLE GOD'
I agree...I like Cherry's gay friend...he is cute and humorous. Not only him, I think Cherry country friends and relatives are all funny as well. Hope this show have more country side story instead of "drama".

cecilia

Staff member
it'll take place in the countryside .. that's the whole point of the lakorn .. Om needs to prove to Matthew that he can live in the country side for a month. If he prove him wrong, then he'll bow to him and stop teasing him @ his dad's death.

om's so egoistic but i understand him .. if i'm him, i would have stop seeing Matthew as a friend lmao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Oh my gosh, I know right. If I was Om and the others I wouldn't consider Matthew as a friend since the beginning actually I wouldn't even consider him a friend at all. Gosh, the only thing that annoys me about today episode was just that guy Matthew's character. Er.. I hope they don't pay much attention to him and only have one or two scenes of him in each episode. And I hope the couple friends stop airing the reality show of Om because I pity Om a lot.It is not because he is fine.hahaha. I just don't like it. It's sad because Om doesn't even knows he's on a reality show and people all over Bangkok is watching him making a fool out of his self. :( So sad.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
it'll take place in the countryside .. that's the whole point of the lakorn .. Om needs to prove to Matthew that he can live in the country side for a month. If he prove him wrong, then he'll bow to him and stop teasing him @ his dad's death.

om's so egoistic but i understand him .. if i'm him, i would have stop seeing Matthew as a friend lmao
Will OM's father death influence the future story line? Kind of thinking it will...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
^ Oh my gosh, I know right. If I was Om and the others I wouldn't consider Matthew as a friend since the beginning actually I wouldn't even consider him a friend at all. Gosh, the only thing that annoys me about today episode was just that guy Matthew's character. Er.. I hope they don't pay much attention to him and only have one or two scenes of him in each episode. And I hope the couple friends stop airing the reality show of Om because I pity Om a lot.It is not because he is fine.hahaha. I just don't like it. It's sad because Om doesn't even knows he's on a reality show and people all over Bangkok is watching him making a fool out of his self. :( So sad.
agree...Matthew char is annoying.. i think he is just jealous about OM..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
agree...Matthew char is annoying.. i think he is just jealous about OM..
Yeah for sure. I think he is jealous of Om because he's a rich kid and I don't
think Matthew's character is rich like he's normal guy who have money but not
like Om who is a rich spoil kid/Hi-so guy.And maybe b/c Om have ladies running after him
and he doesn't. You know same old jealousy thing.

cecilia

Staff member
Matthew is not that rich in compare to Om ...

I feel bad that his true intention got use into something that he was not made aware of. It'll be nice to at least let him know to decide whether he wants to be in it or not. *sighed* What kind of friends are they to trick him into something like this? Not good friend at all, considering that they're childhood friends. Also, to use his FATHER'S past to tease him at this kind of age is so immature -- the whole childhood 'peeing' is stupid too. If i'm Om, i would have punch Matthew hard and let him know that he was not there to witness his father death so he has no right in blaming Om when he has no idea of what happened. Poor Om, he blamed himself so hard already but yet his friends still use this against him. I would not even consider these ppl friends at all.

Anyway, i'm not going to let myself be bother by these little facts .. i just want to see how he fall in love with cherry. I'm happy that Cherry's dad is very protective of his daughter too . .i wish my dad understand me well like her dad <3

Oh, i find it weird to see that lady act as a weirdo khun ying here when in Rahut Rissaya, she was such a feisty *tch. I feel she's the miscast here .. actually, i don't like Lee with Ball either .. i prefer Ball with a different girl. But oh well, whatever - i'm watching this for Om/Cherry pair ..

Ah, i like the officer and that Chinese girl who seems to admire Cherry.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm in loving it...it so good and funny...Om and Cherry are not bad together...can't wait to see more of them too agian...

And also Om would be so much better if he with ch.3...anyways just wondering did he ever sign contract with an company...I guess he did right with ch.7???

cecilia

Staff member
I'm in loving it...it so good and funny...Om and Cherry are not bad together...can't wait to see more of them too agian...

And also Om would be so much better if he with ch.3...anyways just wondering did he ever sign contract with an company...I guess he did right with ch.7???
He's not under any channel contract but he is under POLYPLUS .. he's a POLYPLUS actor so he can act in both channel without conflict .. that's what good about being in Polyplus b/c the company does lakorn for the two rival broadcasting companies (It does served in the 'BEST INTEREST' purpose)

Don't know if anyone mention this yet but the title means 'LOVE ON AIR' - their love story sure is a reality show .. feel bad for them when they find out that their most intimate moments were shared by million of people T_T