[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is another one of my waiting to see onscreen the bickering :numchuck: and :slapandkissse3: :kiss3: of Cherry/Om

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
cheery is gorgeous but i have no idea what they're asking her, n what she answer, hopefully sum1 can translate. plz. :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it. This lakorn is airing in SEPT. and Rak Pathiharn is said to air NOV. ^^ Can't wait hope the order will be Rak Prakasit after Rak Pathiharn. LOL. My 3 most anticipating lakorns all start with RAK just realized that. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I knew it. This lakorn is airing in SEPT. and Rak Pathiharn is said to air NOV. ^^ Can't wait hope the order will be Rak Prakasit after Rak Pathiharn. LOL. My 3 most anticipating lakorns all start with RAK just realized that. :p
so that means rak prakait is after on between the two slot mon-tue/wed-thur

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Sorry to Cherry's fan I'm just being hornest and no one stay young forever. Some people age more than other do to their skin tone, face feature and etc... I'm just concern if this is how she looks on the clip then Om will looks like her younger brother. I like Cherry too.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^yeah I notice that too. Cherry is aging. But it's ok like u said, no one stays young forever

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Airing next month!For real!! Yay! Man, so many good lakorns coming out.Why school!Why do you
have to come across my thai lakorns and me!!!! Oh damn now they having the nang'ek sings in
mostly all the lakorns.cool!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry to Cherry's fan I'm just being hornest and no one stay young forever. Some people age more than other do to their skin tone, face feature and etc... I'm just concern if this is how she looks on the clip then Om will looks like her younger brother. I like Cherry too.
no need to sorry cos i understand u but not sure about the rest of ppl