❤️[CH3] Ruk Nee Run Juntra (Cholumpi Production) : Ken Theeradeth / Ice Preechaya

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Anyone who watched this? How was it?
Super cheesy and try hard. The acting is bad in here LOL. It tries to be like so sweet and sentimental about love but it’s kinda too much. Ken comes off as creepy even though he’s been waiting for Ice since the past life. I see where they are trying to go but it’s not executed that well lol.

Ken is a vampire and when he was bit in the past life he died first kinda like Romeo then when Ice saw she stabbed her self to death and then Ken came back alive. It was pretty dang stupid and I feel like that should only ever happen in Romeo and Juliet cause otherwise it looks so deranged and unnecessary hahaha.

then we get ice and Ken in modern times. Although I enjoy Ken’s acting, playing the sweet innocent trying to love and all that doesn’t suit him very well anymore at his age or honestly maybe it does but it’s just the lakorn itself LOL. He’s better at the baddie roles and although the vampire needs that side, the sweet moments don’t come out good at all when he plays it. I felt it was miscasting. And Ice is Ice..she Is tolerable if you’ve seen her past lakorns but it’s still kind of hard to watch her honestly lol. But on the positive note some of the leads scenes aren’t too bad and when it’s not trying to be too K-Drama like then it’s watchable. I actually like the other actors in here besides Ken, like Joy and Willie and Im interested to see what happens there lol.

I only watched the first two episodes not sure if I’ll continue but my dad is watching so I’m probably just gonna skim through when I happen to see him watch lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ken is a no-no in here. It hurts to admit some roles are not for him anymore lol nothing much is working in this lakorn. I am not getting into Ice and Ken together.

bit

sarNie Adult
It's seems this drama is doing well in terms of rating. Like it or not, Ice P despite the frozen face, can act well especially in comedy.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope to see Ken with other actresses next especially those who he has not work with yet. Preferably Yaya, Kim, Mai, Bella, Mint, Margie, Mew (after giving birth).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's seems this drama is doing well in terms of rating. Like it or not, Ice P despite the frozen face, can act well especially in comedy.

This drama is a comedy.

Soo many stupid moments