[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhah....OMG!!!! The facial treatment was so funny. That's the reason why Matt is picked for these kind of role the girl is perfect in it. PRPR was funny too....lol the blow dryer scene I was not expecting her reaction that way so it caught me off guard and WTH moment that it's funny.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't got the chance to watch any lakorn the past couple of days. Hoping to start this lakorn soon. Seems like everyone is enjoying this one so far.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah I'm laughing just thinking about those scenes. Matt is perfect for these comedic roles and for Rome, he's actually doing fine in comedy. I can't remember if I ever watched him in this kind of character before since he's always playing a casanova, rich guy etc. I thought Paul didn't like girls? Once he's near one, he can't resist em hahaa hrmm that's probably why he has to be careful around women? Lol another funny scene was when Paul found out that he had to film lakorn the next day so he watched Sroy Saeng Jan to practice his acting skills. He over exaggerated the lines when he was practicing them which I found funny haha Matter of fact, I really like that lakorn too and now I want to watch it. Although, Rome was really hot as Puma ^___^ I hate flip flopping praeks who's with both nangek, n'rai and a third girl. oops off topic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
I haven't got the chance to watch any lakorn the past couple of days. Hoping to start this lakorn soon. Seems like everyone is enjoying this one so far.
Yes you should start on this one(; It'll keep you rolling with laughter ^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rome looks thicker in this lakorn than I have ever remembered him to be. His face especially is full and to me it make his face that more obvious and his skin looks good lol. Matt was crazy funny since the first epi. The part where she was interviewed in front of reporters and stuff before she hit the ground, instead of going down like normal people her eyes were all crossed lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And preview for epi 4...LMAO the way Rome yells at the ballet. The part where I guess the instructor was attempting to have his leg stretch out lol. And at the end of epi. 3 when Matt woke up with her makeup all smeared. She looks like a joker hahahha...this lakorn is funny and I can't get over the way they have Rome's hair as the gay one.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't take this anymore hahaha Haven't laughed this hard watching lakorns for my tears to come out in awhile. Man that karaoke scene tho!! LOL at Paul knocking out Pete's co-star when he tried getting too close to him when he did a Muay Thai performance HAHA Paul is like "WTH." He is already infatuated by Lukjan and it only has been a day or two since they both met. I'm on the scene where Pete is giving Paul instructions on how to apply makeup and he's basically beating up the model's face with the make up....I'm rollingggg....hhaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...her screaming because of his ugly plain towel thing....he wasn't even naked 

Scream "Is this your face or my feet" Dirt on cleaning pad 

Chai Lur...Chai khon nee Lur....

Matt caught him romancing the pillow - and elude to him "having personal time"

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I just started this lakorn and the scene where Rome 1 gets beat up by his bf was so sad, I was choking on my tears.  Perhaps the scene itself was sad, Rome's expression of heart and betrayal, his cries when he begged to not get hit.  And perhaps the issue of domestic abuse hits close to home....that was not an enjoyable scene :((

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching this without English subs and I'm confused as heck. Haha. I'm usually good at guessing what everyone's saying when I'm watching a lakorn without subs, but for this one I'm having such a hard time. Haha.

I don't get what's going on and I'm going to blame it on the somewhat bad editing...and of course my lack of understanding. :ghehe:

Nat is cute, but he needs more acting lessons, and since when did he start playing the bad guy??

So far Rome and Matt have great chemistry. What's their relationship anyway??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can someone tell me Matt's occupation in here?? Haha. I have no clue.

On her acting...um she's alright. You can tell she's trying hard to act diva-ish, but it's watchable and enjoyable. Hehe.

On Rome acting gay, I can't really feel it because Rome just looks too manly, but I'm enjoying it because it's a new role for him. I loled at the scene he was checking out the model's body. Hehe.

Is this production new?? I feel like the pace is moving very slowly.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Can someone tell me Matt's occupation in here?? Haha. I have no clue.

On her acting...um she's alright. You can tell she's trying hard to act diva-ish, but it's watchable and enjoyable. Hehe.

On Rome acting gay, I can't really feel it because Rome just looks too manly, but I'm enjoying it because it's a new role for him. I loled at the scene he was checking out the model's body. Hehe.

Is this production new?? I feel like the pace is moving very slowly.
Matt's the chief editor of a magazine company. Pete is her gay best friend. They secretly live together. Pete is a famous actor who hasn't come out yet. Although, everyone speculates that he's gay since he's so feminine at times. Matt usually covers for him by having him come support her at events so that people think they have something going on which helps cancel out the gay theory.

I think Rome is convincing as a gay because he changes his voice so well for each character. For Pete, his voice is high pitched and feminine while Paul has a deep and manly voice. Idk if you pay attention to his voice when he speaks. Haha.

As for Matt, she used to date Nat during her school days. She was unattractive. Nat used her for money. It broke her heart until this day. Although she's now beautiful and successful, she's still afraid of love because the women in her family has a history of being mistreated by men. Nat is now working as her competitor for another magazine company, and he's trying to get close to her to use her again.

Btw, Paul and Pete are both from America. Pete ran away from home to Thailand because his father couldn't accept that he's gay. That's why Matt finds the new Pete suspicious since he's always speaking English with Thai. He also uses "Phom" (man's version of I in Thai) to refer to himself instead of "Chan" (the woman version).

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy shiet, i about peed my pant cuz i am laughing so hard. watching eps 4 right now and i have it paused right after the part where paul slapped the kwang girl on the face bc the fly landed on her face...u know, where they were filming the scene for the fake lakorn with "sai chon and nang fah". i havent laughed so hard for any lakorn in a looooong time, if even ever. as for matt, she is just so overall hilarious. lmao

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Matt's the chief editor of a magazine company. Pete is her gay best friend. They secretly live together. Pete is a famous actor who hasn't come out yet. Although, everyone speculates that he's gay since he's so feminine at times. Matt usually covers for him by having him come support her at events so that people think they have something going on which helps cancel out the gay theory.

I think Rome is convincing as a gay because he changes his voice so well for each character. For Pete, his voice is high pitched and feminine while Paul has a deep and manly voice. Idk if you pay attention to his voice when he speaks. Haha.

As for Matt, she used to date Nat during her school days. She was unattractive. Nat used her for money. It broke her heart until this day. Although she's now beautiful and successful, she's still afraid of love because the women in her family has a history of being mistreated by men. Nat is now working as her competitor for another magazine company, and he's trying to get close to her to use her again.

Btw, Paul and Pete are both from America. Pete ran away from home to Thailand because his father couldn't accept that he's gay. That's why Matt finds the new Pete suspicious since he's always speaking English with Thai. He also uses "Phom" (man's version of I in Thai) to refer to himself instead of "Chan" (the woman version).
Thank goodness!!!!

ThanX so much for more of the clearification. Now, I have a sense of what happening.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo; perfect summarization!!! Mhmm, Paul would call himself Pohm then quickly changes it to chan. He started using "gae" too haahah I also think Rome plays both characters convincingly well:) the demeaner of Paul and Pete are different :p Mann sadly, I don't think Rome will ever be able to get rid of the tired look :(

Thookatha said:
holy shiet, i about peed my pant cuz i am laughing so hard. watching eps 4 right now and i have it paused right after the part where paul slapped the kwang girl on the face bc the fly landed on her face...u know, where they were filming the scene for the fake lakorn with "sai chon and nang fah". i havent laughed so hard for any lakorn in a looooong time, if even ever. as for matt, she is just so overall hilarious. lmao
ahhhhhh omggg ! I'm barely going to start on ep4 ! Now I'm excited to watch it haha

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching EP4 and it was cute and funny. I love chef Matt, She was so cute singing along !!! And all Rome can do was admire.

Super funny scene was also the part where they did a slow motion of Matt not wanting to give the other girl a hand to prevent her from falling. Lol !!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

Thank you!!! I understand it much better now. Hehe. I'm happy that Pete doesn't actually pass away, I really thought he was going to.

I'm curious who Pete' s lover was... :scratchchin:

I think Rome is doing a good job, but he's just so masculine. Haha. Btw, I hate his hair. I absolutely do not like it at all. It looks weird. Haha. Makes him look weird.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. This lakorn has some good LOL moments.

So far I loled at the scene Pete squealed/cheered for Matt in episode one and the scene Matt gave Paul a massage on his face and pecs in episode two. Hehe.

This lakorn is weirdly funny. I laughed a lot on episode two, not because the scenes were funny, but because they're just so...weird. Haha.