[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the ending was PERFECT. sweet and simple. loved the kiss. it looked passionate..i thought the way they were hugging each other was so natural as if they are still a couple. i can see the sparks in their eyes :cloud9: i love these two together. i want to see them pair up again! in a modern drama where it doesn involve vampires

i must say dome was handsome from beginning til the end. we finally got to see him in casual clothes at the end

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay I've never payed attention to Twilight...but I came across this picture on Tumblr...
&&Was the producers and all aiming for this kind of look for dome & ploy?
Looks pretty much like Robert & Kristen's hairstyle...eheh..:p

I wish we got to see a scene like this in the lakorn :)

Yeah! BEAUTY & THE BEAST. Love that movie. lol
It would be nice but it's okay. Their sweet kiss and hug at the end was already satisfying enuff :)
Dome was Straight out HANDSOME throughout the whole lakorn.
I don't think I have ever cringe at what he wore. ahah I loved that black and silver and blue outfit on him. White was a total change at the end. :D I'm gonna miss him and his black/silver suits...his smiles! :crush: his spikey hair...and most of all..HIM. :teary:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Last & Final Fanmovie :( I'm so going to miss these two!
Love Dome & Ploy for life!! Traipoom <3 Plaichat!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHI1-xfe10

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
I don't know but i feel kind of weird knowing that he's still a vampire. lol
But yeah....they should do a little epilogue! ahaha
Show us a little more of what happened after the ending...like a BABY!
Aha yeah right. Thai Lakorns never do that. ahaha We just gotta dream on. ): lol jk
Yeah. At least let's hope so! ACTION KISS! ahhaha :D
after watching so many lakorn endings with baby it really doesn't seem complete without one, lol....i love your gifs, both of them....KA and DP...

balladish510

sarNie Egg
Does someone know how this drama was received in Thailand, like ratings and fan reaction and such? I heard from some that it was very well received, but other sources said not so much :(

Emily

sarNie Egg
question guys if dome return all the treasure then why is he still alive.did i miss something someone please let my know lol thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3 haven't been posting up their ratings eversince khun prawit said he was gonna hire a new rating system. Something along that line

ugh, I'm gonna be jealous for ploy for whoever domes next co star will be. Please no pancake! Although I know it'll will happen sooner or later. I'm concerned she's gonna be sucking on domes lips lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a recent pic of dome and his gf. omg, she look like his little sister!

http://www.thairath.co.th/gallery/view/ent/3375

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:eyetwitch: Wow. She actually went in public with him?!
Sorry to say but ewww... :thumbdown:
Dome chose someone who barely looks half as pretty as Ploy. Tsk Tsk Tsk...lol :shock2:
Ahaha Little sister?! More like Aunt! Lol jk jk Idk... :lolyup:
I don't like her but i shouldn't judge her just yet. ahaha
how long has these two been dating anyways? :annoyed:
&Please! NO PANCAKE. Shouldn't they understand by now already that nobody likes Pancake?!?! Lol
I just want Dome & Ploy. I hope he doesn't accept any other lakorns unless it's with Ploy. ahaha :blahblah:
Wonder why Dome just didn't sign with Ch3 and not polyplus.. :scratchchin:

after watching so many lakorn endings with baby it really doesn't seem complete without one, lol....i love your gifs, both of them....KA and DP...
Ahaha Thanks :dance1: but yeah same here.
Adding a baby makes everything feel complete! aha I want babby! :dance2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
arent they far apart by age? she does look like she could be his younger sister lol he totally downgraded

yea, i wish he signed with ch3 instead but i think his first lakorn is with polyplus it would make sense if he signed a contract with them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eyetwitch: Wow. She actually went in public with him?!
Sorry to say but ewww... :thumbdown:
Dome chose someone who barely looks half as pretty as Ploy. Tsk Tsk Tsk...lol :shock2:
Ahaha Little sister?! More like Aunt! Lol jk jk Idk... :lolyup:
I don't like her but i shouldn't judge her just yet. ahaha
how long has these two been dating anyways? :annoyed:
&Please! NO PANCAKE. Shouldn't they understand by now already that nobody likes Pancake?!?! Lol
I just want Dome & Ploy. I hope he doesn't accept any other lakorns unless it's with Ploy. ahaha :blahblah:
Wonder why Dome just didn't sign with Ch3 and not polyplus.. :scratchchin:

Ahaha Thanks :dance1: but yeah same here.
Adding a baby makes everything feel complete! aha I want babby! :dance2:
Oh Snaps! that does look like his younger, little, youngest sister!!
Dude...i'm like 10 yrs behind you too..DATE me instead!! LoL

But I think him dating a gal so young says right now he's not looking for a real relationship? <-- he didnt seem to thrilled when they ask him about his girlfriend on Ratree S....oh well

fns

sarNie Hatchling
they make such a lovely couple.........love them together hope they make another lakorn again :thumbsup: :yahoo:

balladish510

sarNie Egg

They are so comfortable together!!!! why i still have the wishful thinking that they will come back together?
And her gf urrg she is too young and not as half as pretty as Ploy. I found this (source: Interview Nologo @Nologoband)

Interviewer : "You seem to have figure all out for your work. How about your personal life?"
Dome: "I feel that I have grown up a lot this year. Also I have my mother to look after. I feel that I am calmer, focusing more on my work, rather than love-life."

Interviewer: "Everything is fine between you and Paint?"
Dome: "She is trying her best. But we are in a different lifestyle. She is still studying but I am working; so sometimes we might fight a bit. I might not have plenty of time for her; but she understands that, and I appreciate her for it.

I also have the impression that his current gf is not his "the one", I could be wrong though, but he seems much more earnest and eager next to Ploy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it seems like Dome is gettin HOT again lol.. ahaha.. XD

anyways.. dayum.. im way behind in this lakorn.. im thinking of watching it with eng subs on viki since it's been awhile since wishy last subbed but.. i saw viki user's comments so negative >_< bleh!

ahaha.. i think i might just watch the raw files since i did d/l and reup them ahahaha..

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Ploy & Dome should really get together. Don't they
know that they are "Meant To Be??" Lols :D Dome & Paint are really good together. No offense *sigh*

maijune

SarNie Adult
his current gf is so not pretty...no offense...

loved the lakorn and beautiful ending is all i gotta say...they are so comfortable with each other...real huggs..and when she kissed him on the cheek...hope they have part 2 to this lakorn cuz as of right now i can only see him as vampire traipoom and plaichat...but if totally new lakorn that be great too as long as it is dome and ploy together..missed them already...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Was it just me,
Once when Dome started singing, Ploy looks as if she didn't want to
fall for his charm :) AHHAHAHA therefore she looked down LOL

Totally gushed out seeing her pulling his fangs !
tooo cuteeeee

tinah

sarNie Coma
the chemistry is there and theres no doubt about it! their eyes says it all. i like how they are so comfortable around each other and they could still remain good friends. i get this vibe that ploy is trying to move on and shes happy where she is at now but deep down she still has strong feelings toward dome and it shows..and for dome, he definitely still has feelings for her