[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, Really? with Chompoo?? No offense but, they don't seem
to make a what you call, "CUTE COUPLE" Why can't there be PART 2 of Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai? :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aww, Really? with Chompoo?? No offense but, they don't seem
to make a what you call, "CUTE COUPLE" Why can't there be PART 2 of Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai? :(
oh yeah agree why they just have part 2 so we all don't have to be all teary missing traipoom and plaichat :tearybye:

maijune

SarNie Adult
his current girlfriend is not pretty at all...dome is too good looking for his girlfriend...but maybe she is good in the inside then..if that's what dome is looking for...n if he's happy then that's okay then...

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
thanks for all the links to the eng subs...i seriously was hooked on this drama and am on ep 7 right now...awww man, i don't want it to end yet either but i do prefer short and sweet as oppose to long and draggy...dome and ploy make an absolutely adorable lakorn couple but their real life romance is in the past and i wish it to be kept at that bc navin is a very good real life romance partner for ploy at the moment and i do hope they last...

tinah

sarNie Coma
but wasnt it old news that he was suppose to have a lakorn with araya? although im sure it would happen one day since shes a hot comodity..ugh, ill be jealous for ploy..wish to see her and dome again

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
but wasnt it old news that he was suppose to have a lakorn with araya? although im sure it would happen one day since shes a hot comodity..ugh, ill be jealous for ploy..wish to see her and dome again
yeah lakorn with Chompoo is another one with Polyplus like the one with Ploy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. They be promoting Araya like crazy. lol
She has so many lakorns lined up and on air.
I want Dome & Ploy together only! aahha

eternal

sarNie Egg
I want to say that out of all the lakorns I have watch, this the best chemistry I have seen between leads. Love this lakorn. Dome and Ploy equal chemistry. I have watch ep. 9 wonder if anybody can give a hint on what was carrying on.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its funny how ch3 is already airing their next batch while ch7s old batch is still airing lol did they extend all 3 of their lakorn that is cuurenly on air?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Chompoo isn't that great, I can't stand watching her lakorns. Dome should be paired with someone else, I don't think Chompoo and Dome will look good together.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree I've watched a couple of Chompoo Araya work. There's something missing in her...she lacks charisma and charm. She's better off in MVs and photoshoot. I follow her work more that way. I try so hard to enjoy her lakorns but they are not very enjoyable...even my ever so humble and handsome Ken couldn't help save those lakorns...oh well

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I was in tears this episode! Ploy and Dome's chemistry is so strong! I can't wait for tomorrow. The preview had me teary :( Oh yeah the bad guy's crying scene was awesome! His tears just fell straight down from his stiff face! Loved it!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Can't wait for dome and chompoo to pair up... Yappie
Hopefully in the future dome and ploy will get to pair up again.

roselovesice

He did cry? I didn't even notice it. lol
I agree! Ploy & Dome has the strongest chemistry of all time. I hate to admit this but its stronger than KAteams. I hate myself for saying this. ROFL
Anyways, I can't wait to see tmr's episode! I can't believe (E)in dies! Well, at least I hope he doesn't along with the other two cute bodyguard! Let's hope something happens at the waterfall! Something cute and romantic! lol
Btw, I agree with you guys. I'm not too fond of Chompoo. She's pretty but Whoo. I'm so tired of seeing her onscreen. aha No offense or anything but she's kind of annoying right now. lol
I want Dome & Ploy to act together again. Chompoo doesn't look good with Dome...Sorry to say. ahaha
Dome & Ploy FOREVER ! ♥

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
The end is near :thumbdown:
I don't want it to end LOL. Love the chemistry between Dome and Ploy. Every time I watch the lakorn I get so into it..
I seriously almost burnt down my apt!! ROFL!!

roselovesice

Hmm..This is Dome's gf's Twitter isn't it? lol
http://twitter.com/pppaint

Anyways, Goodness! I can't stop thinking about this lakorn! xD
btw, Vampires are only COOL when Khun Traipoom is one. :D ahah

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Today episode was good and can't wait for tomorrow episode. I'm pretty sure dome and chompoo will make a good couple... Lol...hahaha... But please DO NOT pair him up with flat face that's all lol....