[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
He was saying that Traipoom's palms shows that he is a nice person with a big heart and likes to take care of people around him. He is also a person who is very confident in himself. He likes to take risks. His palm also shows that he has sadness in his heart. He has a secret that he can't tell anyone. His life line is divided into two lines. He is the type of person that gets what he wants. He is a lucky person. It also shows that he will be receiving help from the opposite sex. His palm also shows that he has special powers and a long life. His love line shows that he will find his mate unexpectedly. He is the type of person who loves his partner and whoever marries him will have a good life. The one he marries will be his true love and will be together forever. He was also saying how he might be losing his love. There is bad luck for the person he loves.

That's what I got out of it. If anyone else care to add. Please do :)
Thankyou so much for translating!!!! love it!!

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Just got done watching ep.8 ... it was mentioned that when they find the last treasure and return it all the vampire will turn into dust. Does this mean that Dome and Ploy will not end up together?

Please someone give me a better hope for the ending than that.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Just got done watching ep.8 ... it was mentioned that when they find the last treasure and return it all the vampire will turn into dust. Does this mean that Dome and Ploy will not end up together?

Please someone give me a better hope for the ending than that.
This is just my opinion...i think that the bad vampires will turn into dust, and the good ones that tried to put the treasure back will probably turn into human. I hope so!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL, Pong watching 'Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tai' online~ cute!

I was kind wondering too in the beginning episodes how Traipoom's going to end up~ once he loses his immortality, was wondering if he's going to die, age instantly (cause he's 400 years old!), or just start aging from that point on? Hopefully we'll find out. I can't take it that he'll turn to dust...

The first time the sub-theme showed up on Epi 7 was sooo fitting, so in love with this lakorn. :)

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Here are the eng subs. I wrote them up. Credits to ME!! Lols,
not sure if accurate though. but yea :D It pretty much is like this :D

thook khohn maawng chan bpen khohn khem khaeng lae mai kheeuy dtaawng siia jai
Everyone, who looks at me, is really strong and is never sad.

dtaae thaaet jing jai khaang nai chaang nep naao lae diaao daai
But the truth is, inside my heart, it’s cold and lonely…

mai mee krai tee ruu
No one knows.

BRIDGE:
man thaura maan thee took na tee phaan pai
I’m suffering every minute that passes by,

dang khem waeh laa thim thaaeng jai
It’s like needles stabbing my heart,

eek naan mai thee dtaawng thohn
It no longer has endured.

CHORUS:
ja bpen thuuhr dai reu bplao
Can it be you?

thee laang kham saap lae dteerm dtem hua jai
To be able to know how to develop and fill my heart,

thee khaat haai maa nap bpee
To recover me from all these years.

Can it be you?

theep loht bplaawy chan khohn nee, jaak khwaam ngao thee chan mee
To set me free now, from this loneliness I have.

ja dai mai
Can you?

phohp thuuhr dai ruu jak
Meeting you, made me know well,

waak kwaam rak thee thaaet ring bpen chen rai
That true love is what.

khaaw san yaa jaak nee bpai ja duu laae maawp huaa jai hai thuuhr nap jaak nee
Want to promise, from now on, I will take care and give my heart to you from now

BRIDGE:
man thaura maan thee took na tee phaan pai
I’m suffering every minute that passes by,

dang khem waeh laa thim thaaeng jai
It’s like needles stabbing my heart,

eek naan mai thee dtaawng thohn
It no longer has endured.
CHORUS:
Can it be you?

Can it be you?

ja dai mai
Can you?

CHORUS:
Can it be you?

Can it be you?

ja dai mai
Can you?
Thank

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Pong Nawat is watching this lakorn?OMG¡­
I have the same feeling that it will be a tragedy every since it was begin¡­
But somehow I feel it will be better if it will be a tragedy¡­¡­

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
It was so sad when she found out he is going to turn to dust when they find the last item. I almost cried witg her :(

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending of the episode, wen Dome kissed Ploy on the cheek and she was hugging him so tightly...oh man, it was soooooo heart warming! I absolutly fell in love wit their love! It was soo cute such a beautiful scene!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, It's so sad!! He's gonna be turning into dust :(
I love the ending. He kissed her on the cheek & they HUGGED!! for so long, Lols :D
They are so cute together. It's so sad too :( Can't wait for next week!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG they looks sooooooooo cute together. Today episode was sooo soooo good and sad at the same time. My Dome is so HOTTTT...
Hopefully this lakorn will be a happy ending. Hope Dome will do another lakorn with Ploy again.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really think there is going to be a great twist to the ending. I bet anything in the end, it will come down to Brichat's choice. If she chooses right by letting Traipoom be free from the curse, there's probably going to be a neat little twist. That's my opinion. The ending of episode 8 was so cute and sweet. I was tearing up. That Anno girl is so annoying.!!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
There has to be twist to the lakorn, there just has to be one! Ploy and Dome's chemistry and love is HOT! Where has Dome been all this time, He is my kind of pra'ek, he's hot! haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep. 7 was eh...

I'm on ep. 8..just got to the part when Plai wanted out of her job because she did not want to kill him...and she asked him "Are you sure in this life, right now there is nothing left for you to live for" ( Yo! Dude she wants you to live for her...she loves you..) and jerk-face Traipoom says "Yes! Im sure there's nothing left" and then a big tear fell out of her enchanting eyes. Ploy did such a great job in this scene and the crying scenes following. Really felt her pain. :thumbup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope this won't be a twisted ending for Traipoom and Plaichat their chemistry is so touchy :kiss2: , its going to be sad and a
insane one if that curst inside Dome's body will explode and he'll disappear and die. :whahuh:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Another Fanmovie!! Dome & Ploy are so cute <3 It would be sad
if there was a twist in the ending!! :( They just HAVE to end up together :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxh_v-wYuf4