[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
wow ploy has new movie and shes pairing with ananda again. mario is also in there

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10377992/A10377992.html
This is a very good movie during the old day. I like this Japanese's movie. Now, it is time for the thai to make one.
Will look how the thai will make this one.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
LoL I hear ya...I know he's handsome...had always thought he was hot even back wen Ploy and them first dated, but kept forgetting about him, until 4bia, dang I swear I must of watched that "Glue" MV over 10,000 times...

Though I must admit his personal life kind of turns me off...why must he be a jerk in reality, I guess I will dream of traipoom only and not dome pakorn...
aw that's too bad he's a jerk in reality...i didn't follow news on him but i was going to start. maybe i shouldn't so it doesn't ruin the feeling. lol. now that i really think about it, it's traipoom that i am in love with. i usually fall for the character first before noticing an actor. sigh. he's so HOTT!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
DOME'S NEW SONG FOR THE LAKORN!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS VOICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPEND5w6fUw

credits to : dome's youtube ! :thumbsup:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aw that's too bad he's a jerk in reality...i didn't follow news on him but i was going to start. maybe i shouldn't so it doesn't ruin the feeling. lol. now that i really think about it, it's traipoom that i am in love with. i usually fall for the character first before noticing an actor. sigh. he's so HOTT!!
Yes just dream about Traipoom instead. Dome his real self doesn't dress like Traipoom, he usually has more facial hair and like to have bangs in his face LoL...i love him w/ his hair spiked like Traipoom. That's probably why much of us never paid Dome much attention, Dome looks very good in this kind of wardrobe instead of his rocker style, well he's handsome nonetheless but better in collar shirt/ slacks/ and dress shoes.

Yeah, if you follow his past news w/ Ploy it was prettie negative, I remember Ploy saying that when a dog is bitten or hit, the dog will always remember who did it. Some pretty strong words. I'm proud of Ploy for gathering up and leaving him, Gosh! with a face and body (AND VOICE) like Dome, I will probably not have the strength and self-respect to leave LoL...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! one last thing before I go..

I remember watching the korean movie "Daisy" back in '08 and remembering thinking the leading man looks so familiar, realize he reminded me soo much of Dome Pakorn....

Compare..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Is the new song available for purchase yet? Anybody know? Very good song.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
what? Dome wasnt a good person in reality? :(
anyway, he is so cute in here...... I no lik
the bad guys. ugh..... P'sing and his sister are very
annoying me. All i see his sis doing is always saying this guy
is hot and blah blah.... P'sing needs to understand not to get
into ppl's business.....