[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Dome and Ploy are both two natural beautiful people!!
Dome is soo sexy hot and manly.
Ploy is beautiful person inside and out. She has such a glow to her shes soo narak!!
LOVE DOME-PLOY! DP-TEAM!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^nice mv. i like the song. when dome smiles it brightens up my day. i love these two! their chemistry is natural. see if they were still dating they would have awesome chemistry on and off screen unlike other real life couples

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omg, where has dome been all my life? dude is hot! i am so in love with him right now! i know his acting isn't the greatest but this is his first lakorn, correct? his hotness makes up for it. every time i hear the song that he sings to this lakorn, my heart drops to my toes. sigh...lol!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I have never thought Dome was cute, I mean Ive heard of his on
agian off agian relationship with Ploy, :scratchhead2: but after watching this lakorn
the Vampire Dome is freaken HOTT!! :dance1: :drools: Now if anyone ask my which team I'm on?
I'm on the D-team!! :thumbup:
I feel the same way! I've heard of him and I've seen him in music videos and such but never really cared for him. Maybe I have a thing for vampires. I dunno but dude is HOTT!! LOL

Areeya

sarNie Adult
dome is not only hot in TV but is way hoTTTTT in person...I think 10 years ago he came to sac to perform..OMG I was i shock almost got a heart attack wen he walk in the resturant...BTW PLOy and Dome have such a great chemistry together...hoope tey were together...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
you know instead of having part 2 they should put dome-ploy in another lakorn
i agree!! i wanna see more of DP-Team!! i think a part 2 sounds really cool, but usually sequal's aren't as good as the first of course. i can't think of what else they would add to the lakorn. :scratchhead2:

really hope they play more lakorns together!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow ploy has new movie and shes pairing with ananda again. mario is also in there

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10377992/A10377992.html

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, where has dome been all my life? dude is hot! i am so in love with him right now! i know his acting isn't the greatest but this is his first lakorn, correct? his hotness makes up for it. every time i hear the song that he sings to this lakorn, my heart drops to my toes. sigh...lol!
LoL I hear ya...I know he's handsome...had always thought he was hot even back wen Ploy and them first dated, but kept forgetting about him, until 4bia, dang I swear I must of watched that "Glue" MV over 10,000 times...

Though I must admit his personal life kind of turns me off...why must he be a jerk in reality, I guess I will dream of traipoom only and not dome pakorn...