[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was pretty sweet :) I'm loving this one!!
Dome was smiling a lot in this one!! Lols, He's soo adorable, forrealz!!!
Can't wait for the next episode. Hope Ploy doesn't find out too :( :facepalm:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Dome is so freakin' hot...and I'm so loving Ploy in this lakorn. She's one of those actresses who can pull off a nang rai and nang eak role so effortlessly. Like whatever role she is playing you believe she's that role. When she's evil OMG you just wanna choke her to death and then bitch slap her around for goood measure but when she plays a nice role like this one you can't help falling in love with her.

Epi 5 was soooooo cute. You can really tell that Traipoom is already deep in love with her. He was so scared that she wouldn't want to work for him after she finds out what her family suspects. His facial expression when he heard she was there at his house made me go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." :wub: :wub: :wub:

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Dome is so freakin' hot...and I'm so loving Ploy in this lakorn. She's one of those actresses who can pull off a nang rai and nang eak role so effortlessly. Like whatever role she is playing you believe she's that role. When she's evil OMG you just wanna choke her to death and then bitch slap her around for goood measure but when she plays a nice role like this one you can't help falling in love with her.

Epi 5 was soooooo cute. You can really tell that Traipoom is already deep in love with her. He was so scared that she wouldn't want to work for him after she finds out what her family suspects. His facial expression when he heard she was there at his house made me go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." :wub: :wub: :wub:
oh really

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this drama too....Dome is cute.... very cute... there is
something about him haha that me like. Ploy, she is
so cute and clumsy in here.... but i like her in here... i dont mind
her playin this role haha

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I love this drama too....Dome is cute.... very cute... there is
something about him haha that me like. Ploy, she is
so cute and clumsy in here.... but i like her in here... i dont mind
her playin this role haha
thank

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i hope it's a happy ending, but it seem that the curse will be lifted so he will die, so... :scratchchin:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I am starting to like this lakorn. Ploy has such a bubbly personality. She is a truly professional actress that is willing to play diversity roles: from evil, sweet, funny, and etc... and she has proved to others that you don't have to play a goodie type of actress all the times to have fans continue to like you or to win awards. I am so proud of her cuz now she got recognized for her work. I hope that other actors and actresses would do the same because not many actors are willing to take that risk. I hope Aff would do the same, cuz I know she can be fiesty and mean. heheeh
This type of perception of playing a goodie role all times really stuck to many actors and actresses because they scare that the fan will hate them and will lose their good image. And I am apply this to other actors and actresses around the world. But does that really define an "actor"?

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
today episode was so good :dance1: .........Dome and Ploy are so cute together........ can´t wait for next Monday
even she found out that Traipoom is Vampire she still works for him :D
but Sing´s sister is little annoying for me ....... how can she believes Ram so easy :rant:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Agree! The brother & sister are annoying!! L(
But Dome & Ploy are soo cute together!! It's good now that Ploy understands :) Lols.
Can't wait for next week!! OMG! :D

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy seems know that Dome is a vampire…She's scared then,but after Dome explained everything to her,she looked better.(I don't know thai ,I can only guess…so if anything wrong please correct me )And there are some sweet scene between them too.^_^ Now we have to wait for the next Ep

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I love it when they get all googly-eyed at each other.... :kiss3: