[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

kermint

sarNie Adult
all i can say Dome is soooooooooooooooooo handsome n super hot lol. the lakorn isnt bad at all. Ploy looks good too. well love the lakorn so far.......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
finally my monday schedule of class is over.. can't wait to watch this lakorn now whoot whoot.. will be back to comment my thoughts on it afterwards hehe..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
DOME'S SOOOOOOOO SEXY!! Ploy sooo narak! i love this so far, Dome is good at acting ! i love how Ploy is soo funny and omg the part where Dome was laughing at her and said she never thought he could smile that was super cute! and the mini kiss scene was really cute too wish and hope there will be more of that !! haha. aww man i cant wait till tomorrow's episode, im hooked!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is a English Sub of the episode 1 credit @wishboniko channel

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo.. just barely finished watching ep 1..

anyways, despite the corny-ness in this lakorn.. i find it interesting.. and omg DOME is so HOT!!! he makes one hot vamp lol.. but i have to say his acting is a bit stiff.. but it's not that bad compared to some others hehe..

nak charlie.. omgahh.. i didn't expect that proposal scene to be in the beginning.. hehe.. but anyways.. he is so adorable!!! i think the other vamp is really attractive as well.. but my eyes are set on dome and nak ^_^..

and.. omg.. dome and ploy are just too adorably cute!! i know they're with other people now but.. man.. i wouldn't mind if their old flames sparked again ahaha since i love them together hehe.. love ploy's character she's hilarious.. i feel that dome's character is a bit plain.. when watching, i thought he had the same lines.. >_< hopefully his character will spice up later hehe.. <3 can't wait for today's ep.. excited!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn! Dome is doing a great job as a vampire and Ploy is very pretty. I just think that the action is a little slow but whatever.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Dang missed the first half and it also ended abruptly. I think that that newspaper girl is so stupid, shes not being careful with the people she is meeting.

I really like Ploy in here but her voice can some what annoy me in some parts. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Good thing dome is handsome to make up for his stiffness lol he has same face expression if almost every scene.