[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Looking forward to this for a lot of reasons!

I hope Mint will make this role one of her most memorable. From the few scenes and mentions of the novel, it will offer her many challenges and growth as an actress and I really hope she takes it and make the best out of it. Here's to rooting for this girl! ♥

Excited for Top & Pop in here too ^^

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
5555, I thought I was the only one that noticed, but she looks gorgeous in all of these!!! Can't wait for filming.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol someone need to tell her that it is ok to get waxed. I know a lot of girls who are afraid of it growing back thick if they get waxed.m

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Or it could be what I call a shadow stache. I have one sometimes when I take pictures >:|D

C: iam_som

Throwback of TOPLIDA

Ch3 42nd Anni Party 12'

C: tagged

Khomsorn and Mor Praepailin at Ch3 BigWic 12'

C: tagged

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol I hate shadow staches too, I know I'm afraid to wax mine, thinking about getting that one mustache roller, even though it seems painful it's still better than waxing. The struggle is real. Anyways Pop is adorable, cute, handsome, and every other beautiful words you could think of to describe him.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hmmm I would've thought she lasered her moustache. Costs money but is effective (first hand experience right here)
Top looks better in the casual look than the suits. I really looked his style in sixth sense. I was drooling. The combat boots puah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I'm pretty sure she got $ to laser and that it's a shadow stash...she has waay to much close up for us not to ever notice...I know rainie yang in Devil BM didn't wax...there wad a close up n u can see it...she looks gorgeous. ...love the all white

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, i swear Top is just so might handsome! I can not wait to see TopLida on screen!!! I just love the way he looks at all his n'eks. He has that same look in his eyes that Nadech eyes look wgen hes looking at his n'eks... eekkkk... i cant hardly wait!!!