[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Looks funny. Pop is soo adorable....prop for Mint for doing what she's afraid of, singing and singing lek gay...which is harder hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...mint looks adorable in here but these kind of lakorn is never my thing. I usually can't get into the side characters that are there for comic relief.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I'm gonna love this!!:love: Can't wait! I was waiting for Saitarn Hua Jai, but this is good enough to see Mint on screen again. This is indeed a very challenging role for P'Mint! She has to act as a rich and spoil lady (for the first time) and then suddenly have to sing and dance Likay style too...:):icon12: I will be watching hehe..

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Reposting pictures from IG!!:icon12:

Mint and Top :icon12:

Love Love this photo of Mint!! Her makeup is beautiful. Definitely shows
the spoil rich lady side of her character.

Damn :thumbup:

I personally think she looks gorgeous in this dress :icon12:

Beautiful :love:

I think Mint did a small promotion for the lakorn and showed up in a busy place in this dress and danced to likay songs. I wonder if they made her sing any songs for the Ost or lakorn.:confused12:It wouldn't be that bad.

From Mint's IG...

Posted by Mint :love:

One of her Likay costume in the lakorn.
All photo credits belong to original owners.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg I'm gonna love this!!:love: Can't wait! I was waiting for Saitarn Hua Jai, but this is good enough to see Mint on screen again. This is indeed a very challenging role for P'Mint! She has to act as a rich and spoil lady (for the first time) and then suddenly have to sing and dance Likay style too...:):icon12: I will be watching hehe..
Saitarn Hua Jai probably wont air til beginning of next year or December if they're trying to air it this year.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Opda is finally gonna be on screen.

Is there any spoiler on Tula? What's his background?

Sapphire Gems

sarNie Egg
Hope someone will be kind enough to sub this series :angel10:
By the way the ratings for the first three episodes were 3.3 , 2.8 and 3.1
The series were well receive by the viewers. i'm soooooo happpyyyyy :clap::clap::clap::clap::love::love::love::love::love: