[Ch3] Ruk Lon Jai (Medtha Lae Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Taew is a hot commodity. Many producers and director want to work with her. I think this will be her first time working in chatchai production. Im excited for her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Taew's confirmed to be in here? I can't see her as a vixen in the vein of say Poo or Aum but she's certainly talented. It'd be cool to see her in a different role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Taews schedule is pretty book though unless they wanna wait. She has 3 that is filming right now.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
So Taew is in it?! She sures getting a lot of lakorns after graduating
So now fans can't complain anymore...Since their dream pairing finally come true
And raeng character for Taew,she gonna be great...More good roles for her xD but I heard that they stil writing the script, so it might takes some time

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Taew has a lot of work coming up. I heard she was still working on her lakorn with Nadech. She is also in the Mafia series with Andrew and she has an upcoming lakorn with Bomb. Girl is working hard lol. I like Pope, and I like Taew so this sounds promising can't wait for the storyline. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
This is not based on a novel, this is a new script that will most likely be written by Nok Chatchai himself. The pairings aren't confirmed either. Nok Sinjai says she personally wants Taew and Pope but the Channel hasn't looked over their schedules yet. I guess it all depends on when she wants to start filming. Either way, Taew will eventually be working with Medta production. They've been wanting to work with her for a while but she's always been busy. Usually when celebrities have queues for more than 2 lakorns, the Channel doesn't wait for them and just finds a subtitled for the producer. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Great that Pope is working with Medta again.
Loved his character from Tawan Duead, hoping to see a more lively character in this one

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm excited if it's really Pope & Taew, but yes, the girl is so busy~~~ I hope they'll delay this lakorn for now, that way they can get these two for sure :D

Reactions: D~D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If they were to wait for Taew and Pope, It will take a very long time and writing the script too. For me just writing a fanfic takes me so up to two years, now he's writing a full lakorn script, that's going to be very long. I wonder what's going on with this lakorn now.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I want Mint play with p nok again because since khun chai ronnapee has finished she didn'thave more lakorn with p'nok ...i want mint have more lakorn after song hua jai nee pur tur finish filming