[CH3] Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
first i thought it was gonna be boring. those sad lovey dovey la korn. but after i watch it. it's a fun la korn to watch. Ann character is funny+cute. Khong character is funny & cute too. i never like his acting but this la korn his role is funny. Ann+Khong play together well. they play it funny+cute. i like it. i like the fast duo girl+boy song. it fits pra aek and nang aek relationship together instead of the slow song Ann+Khong sang together.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
first i thought it was gonna be boring. those sad lovey dovey la korn. but after i watch it. it's a fun la korn to watch. Ann character is funny+cute. Khong character is funny & cute too. i never like his acting but this la korn his role is funny. Ann+Khong play together well. they play it funny+cute. i like it. i like the fast duo girl+boy song. it fits pra aek and nang aek relationship together instead of the slow song Ann+Khong sang together.
[post="16531"][/post]​
Totally agree. There's more to this lakorn than normal love/comedy lakorns.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I just love these two together right now... The character they gave these two are so funny and cute.... I really like Ann and Kong character... Their so playfull and hunny.....

navy

sarNie Adult
To BlueMoon:

I just register to get in to Ann t. forum, but do I have to register in every forum ...like I want to get in to Tang or Aum forum?

Thanks.

poding

sarNie Elites
Definitely my favourite lakorn showing right now. I'm loving the acting! Stayed up until 2am watching the lakorn, sitting in the dim light by myself and cracking up at everything that's funny :D You can really see the two almost acting like themselves, especially when Ann talks in that funny tone. You hear her talk like that on the show with Nat.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
The second couple are also hilarous. Especially when they were fighting over the crabs egg at dinner.

poding

sarNie Elites
^ Oh dood that couple rocks the movie! I love that girl's character. Absolutely love the fact how she plays a tough chick bordering on the line of being a tomboy. She is definitely the bomb in it! It's so funny how she's scared of onions hahaha

ben

sarNie Hatchling
poding said:
^ Oh dood that couple rocks the movie! I love that girl's character. Absolutely love the fact how she plays a tough chick bordering on the line of being a tomboy. She is definitely the bomb in it! It's so funny how she's scared of onions hahaha
[post="17715"][/post]​
Its heaps funny that she is scared of onions. How can anyone he scared of onions?

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love the lakorn....It's funny and cute for Ann and Kong. I think the other two couples are funny too. I can not wait to see the next part....

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i agree with you they are funny lool :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i was so :eek: :eek: when p'ann arrived at the wedding with kong and masseya woaw she was sooo angry but yeah he shouldn't lied to her right?...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann went to the weeding with kong?..omg i so love ann..she sure loves to get the nang rai pissed off..gosh so love ann..i just watched tape 7 last night..and omg..i love the part when kong took ann to the cave..it was sooo romantic and sweet..and kong gave ann a piggy back ride again cuz she didnt want to step on the ocean cuz she didnt want to get wet..they are sooo sweet together..i like how they both dont play hard to get..just love this lakorn

ben

sarNie Hatchling
No. Mussaya tricked her to go to her and kongs wedding-so that she can meet sailom. But lucky for Ann, Kong didn't go through with it and chose her over his business

navy

sarNie Adult
Just have a chance to watch it up to ep. 3.

I think Ann and Kong makes such a cute couple. Love Ann always....

navy

sarNie Adult
I thought Kong is younger than Willy right? To me I think he's fine with his age...and he look good in this lakorn with Ann.