[CH3] Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow! aom came back? gosh i missed her so much!! hey is it just me...kong looks hot in lakorn wallpapers? :p i used to think he's alright looking but great singer...until i saw it, i was like omg he really looks cute!

i want to watch it so badly! :(

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
dang this lakorn is getting cuter and cuter each episode keke..I love the jealousy from Ann..so cute..and Kong just keeps getting her jealous...I can't wait to see what will happen next..perhaps Ann will get mad at Kong about something and fly away back to Switzerland?? :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree..i love how ann n kong is showing their feelings toward eachother already..its really cute..and their not playing hard to get..their mature..so cute how ann n kong gets jealous of eachother too

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
There isn't like a boring scene in this lakorn. Everything about this lakorn is so good.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Everytime my mom and I watch a new episode my mom says why can't Kong cut his hair. She hates when guys have long hair.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn so much..i think that Ann is so beautiful in every scence..but personally i did not like Kong that much ....well with Ann he is so ok..kind of cute too..Futhermore, this lakorn is so funny...i just could not stop laughing at all...in each episode there were every time something to laugh with..well this lakorn really gets the stress out of my head...Love it so much.. :)

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
hhahai love that funny guy at the last picture.. i watch so much movies and all of em he's alkl funny lol crack up my ass of lol dont make sence but this looks interesting i like kong.. he knows to lip lock hmmm

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
isnt it like aom or aum or something...i have no idea :blink: sorry im sure someone knows

tinah

sarNie Coma
annthongprasom..how does the front cover of the cd look like..cuz i want to go buy this soundtrack :D